Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Social Forums > Social Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 5th December 2021, 20:01   #161
Saga Lout
This is my second home
 
MG ZT and Rover 75,

Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Wigan
Posts: 3,046
Thanks: 2,435
Thanked 2,549 Times in 983 Posts
Default Yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryM1BYT View Post
Correct, or at least as I understand the situation.
Now read the answer I gave.
Saga Lout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th December 2021, 20:07   #162
HarryM1BYT
This is my second home
 
HarryM1BYT's Avatar
 
75 Contemporary SE Mk II 2004 Man. Sal. CDTi 135ps, FBH on red diesel, WinCE6 DD

Join Date: May 2010
Location: Leeds
Posts: 17,175
Thanks: 2,153
Thanked 2,034 Times in 1,564 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saga Lout View Post
They have no incentive to improve the vaccines no matter what, they have international immunity from prosecution should people start being made ill or dying from them but, they still keep raking it in, it's a no brainer, would you stop making that kind of money by making something better.

You are missing the point that the virus keeps on changing and your immunity needs to keep up with the changes, as does the vaccination until the virus is wiped out. There have been several instances of people catching it more than once - so much for your ideas of natural immunity.
__________________
Harry

How To's and items I offer for free, or just to cover the cost of my expenses...

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/foru...40#post1764540

Fix a poor handbrake; DIY ABS diagnostic unit; Loan of the spanner needed to change the CDT belts; free OBD diagnostics +MAF; Correct Bosch MAF cheap; DVB-T install in an ex-hi-line system; DD install with a HK amp; FBH servicing.

I've taken a vow of poverty. To annoy me, send money.
HarryM1BYT is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to HarryM1BYT For This Useful Post:
Old 5th December 2021, 20:14   #163
Saga Lout
This is my second home
 
MG ZT and Rover 75,

Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Wigan
Posts: 3,046
Thanks: 2,435
Thanked 2,549 Times in 983 Posts
Default Wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryM1BYT View Post
You are missing the point that the virus keeps on changing and your immunity needs to keep up with the changes, as does the vaccination until the virus is wiped out. There have been several instances of people catching it more than once - so much for your ideas of natural immunity.
I never said I can't catch it again, find something I've written that says that. How about this then, your vaccines are last years news, nothing added to them to fight variants, just pure luck that they do at the present time, until they don't. The strains are losing strength as it mutates, this Omicron version is also last years news, over a year ago since it was documented. My natural immunity beat a strong variant, I'll trust it to take on these ever decreasing variants against your vaccinated version of immunity on any given day. There has been no new variant since the Delta one earlier this year, it's fake news.
Saga Lout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th December 2021, 12:46   #164
wraymond
I will find or make a way
 
wraymond's Avatar
 
75 Auto 2.5 SE

Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Westcliff on Sea
Posts: 4,407
Thanks: 373
Thanked 1,485 Times in 883 Posts
Default

I think, and I applaud this attitude, we all have our own approach/interests/preferences and follow our own consciences – long may it last.

The ‘I did it my way’ attitude is part of what makes us and separates us from what we call the animal kingdom, although inbred instinct is still a dominant factor.

I for one admit a very healthy scepticism of anything that emanates from the bowels of that den of iniquity we call The Government, choose your own colour. They all have their own allegiances and objectives so a plague, no pun intended, on all their houses.

As I have said before I have never been either inoculated or vaccinated, nor had anything injected into me other than as an infant for Mumps. I can only offer as evidence of my immortality (!) an increasingly precarious grip on reality together with the evidence of the adage of the traditional three score and ten. So, good luck to all, that’s me out!
__________________
member no. 235
wraymond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th December 2021, 14:10   #165
MSS
This is my second home
 
Rover 75 CDT, Jaguar XF-S 3.0 V6, V'xhall Omega 2.5 V6 Auto Estate, Twintop 1.8 VVT and Corsa 1.2

Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Suffolk
Posts: 5,985
Thanks: 132
Thanked 269 Times in 179 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wraymond View Post
..............As I have said before I have never been either inoculated or vaccinated, nor had anything injected into me..........

Do you not allow for the possibility that you have actually had all the vaccinations going all your life but a recent variant of the virus, against which you were not protected, has resulted in memory loss and other side effects?

MSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th December 2021, 16:22   #166
another_clean_sheet
Gets stuck in
 
another_clean_sheet's Avatar
 
Rover 75 CDTI Tourer

Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Great Bardfield, nr Braintree
Posts: 996
Thanks: 271
Thanked 363 Times in 263 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saga Lout View Post
The difference between vaccine immunity and natural immunity is about three months, because the vaccines aren't based around the actual virus. The way the vaccines are constructed does not give the same immunity as having the actual virus, the vaccines haven't moved on from the Kent variation last year, it's all a wing and a prayer for them to carry on working.

What is it exactly you're trying to prove? You've offered nothing but demands, why not show the world what groundbreaking evidence you have for the 100% success of the vaccines. I'm starting to think you don't have a clue what you're on about, other than following the herd. I'll be kind, I've offered nothing but my opinions, let's have yours and the reasons why I'm so wrong. Are you a research scientist for covid? Do you have anything other than media hype to say? What do you actually have to offer?
No, I am not a Covid scientist though before we moved house my wife worked for GlaxoSmith Kline in Harlow though it took GSK and Sanofi some time to produce their vaccine. My background is that I got an Honours degree in Physics in 1968, when degrees meant something, and spent my working life in a technical/scientific environment. Therefore I am used to analysing results from investigations and using other peoples data to reach a conclusion.
There is no point in giving you evidence because as you say everything published by the Government or independent (non governmental) organisations is fake news or propaganda. See your posts - 'propaganda to achieve compliance', 'more trickery to convince the doubters', 'real data will not be given to the public', 'the data is being twisted', ‘I'm not going to take the data of any government as a fact, until they start telling the truth in that data’. ‘Also the Government is suppressing the real data.’
I thought that the British Society for Immunology gave a balanced view of the differences between natural immunity and inmunity from vaccines bgut you dismissed that as more fake news. https://www.immunology.org/coronavir...ection-vaccine
As you have a closed mind to any published data/conclusions from ANY source I am going to discontinue my dialogue on this thread.
another_clean_sheet is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:46.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2006-2020, The Rover 75 & MG ZT Owners Club Ltd