Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 9th November 2020, 13:07   #1
AndyN01
This is my second home

Toyota RAV4

Thanked 1,579 Times in 968 Posts
Default FedEx - Useless or am I just unlucky?

Ordered a few bits and bobs off the internet, as we do.

Found a "Sorry we missed you" card in our letterbox - 14:15 Tues 03 Nov.

Followed the instructions to go onto the FedEx website to...."choose the most appropriate delivery for your needs..."

All that told me was that it was being delivered on 05 Nov. No way of changing that slot. So, I phoned up the helpline from the phone number on the website - based in Coventry I think as it starts 024 76....

Total waste of time. A recorded message says changes to your delivery can be made quickly and easily by using the web site. Goodbye. .

Thursday 05 Nov comes and goes and no new "Sorry we missed you" card and no delivery either.

Back onto the web site and now, apparently, it's going to be delivered today 09 Nov.

Tried the website every half hour or so since about 8am this morning. All the screen says is that there is a problem. Please try again. If this continues please phone the helpline.

And guess what, the phone number to get it sorted is still just a recorded message saying use the website.

I've got repetitive strain from inputting the tracking number however many times and I've still no idea if/when I'll get my delivery.

Bound to come when I take Quizzie out for her walk.

It only seems to be FedEx. We have no problems with Royal Mail/DPD/Hermes/UPS/Amazon etc.

Someone please tell me it's not just me

http://www.midlandsnanomeets.co.uk/

Last edited by AndyN01; 9th November 2020 at 13:13..
AndyN01 is offline   Reply With Quote