Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Traders Shops & Members Spares For-Sale > Members Own Spares For Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 14th August 2009, 19:26   #1
Rabett_Rover
This is my second home

Rover 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by the waggon and horses View Post
well i stepped up..Rob fdrom the waggon and horses in elstree...been a huge fan of the 75 but this is my first..and i dont intend to let it go,especially to the scrappers.
under the layer of dirt..inside and out..the car is stunning! managed to just about get rid of the smell of smoke and only found one burd hidden away under the front passenger seat.body work wise is has a dodgy touch up right on the front tip of the passenger wing and a bubble of rust on the sill of rear passenger door.it runs very well,smooth through auto box and heaps of power,as for head..we will have to see...happen have a rover fan/mechanic as a father in lawwill post some pix soon...may be looking for some help and advise as i bring her back from the brink..cheers Rob
You now own the oldest car in the club. Well done I am so glad its been saved
Old 14th August 2009, 19:37   #2
baggie9
Posted a thing or two

Jaguar s Type

Quote:
well i stepped up..Rob fdrom the waggon and horses in elstree...been a huge fan of the 75 but this is my first..and i dont intend to let it go,especially to the scrappers.
under the layer of dirt..inside and out..the car is stunning! managed to just about get rid of the smell of smoke and only found one burd hidden away under the front passenger seat.body work wise is has a dodgy touch up right on the front tip of the passenger wing and a bubble of rust on the sill of rear passenger door.it runs very well,smooth through auto box and heaps of power,as for head..we will have to see...happen have a rover fan/mechanic as a father in lawwill post some pix soon...may be looking for some help and advise as i bring her back from the brink..cheers Rob
Hi, welcome to the club.
Old 14th August 2009, 22:52   #3
martin green
Posted a thing or two

ROVER 75 TOURER CDT 2002 & 2000 PRIMROSE YELLOW 75 SE

Wagon and horses are you ditching that M111 PKG plate and strutting your stuff with a S plate which is S542 AOX???You are the oldest in the club with chassis number 1477,

However if we secure its sisters S471 AOX, then this one will superseed yours with chassis number 1382, however if we secure the "KING DADDY"
S525OVP, Then this car will take the crown mate with chassis number 1196, a 1998 S plate and the oldest known surviving model.

But you are king at the moment mate and enjoy it.

Thank you for joining the club, BUT! THANK YOU MORE FOR SAVING A "S" REGISTRATION ROVER 75.

MG.

Last edited by martin green; 14th August 2009 at 22:58..
Old 14th August 2009, 23:33   #4
the waggon and horses
Regular poster

rover 75 S542AOX

thank you to everybody who has welcomed me,i am going to look into getting its original plate back..its current plate has just be screwed in over the original..ugly in more ways than one..watch this place!
Old 15th August 2009, 00:29   #5
the waggon and horses
Regular poster

rover 75 S542AOX

Quote:
thank you to everybody who has welcomed me,i am going to look into getting its original plate back..its current plate has just be screwed in over the original..ugly in more ways than one..watch this place!

can anybody help me with a audio and navigation manual?
Closed Thread