Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Social Forums > Social Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 8th February 2016, 22:22   #1
Lordy
This is my second home

Ford Probe GT.

Thanked 2,516 Times in 1,481 Posts
Default Feeling much better and more postive too. :)

Good evening how's everybody doing hope your keeping well.
What you all been up to.

Go on spill the beans Lordy wants to hear.
If its work on the cars, going out, beer anything.

well there's been a few ups and downs, but determined not to let me take me down, besides I've still got plenty of fight left and I mean plenty.

Got my future planned and feeling very positive about it as well, its the way forward as well.

managed to get some work in as well, did this weekend and doing weekend as well, not great but its something at least.

Lest we forget.

Never forget them and support our armed forces.

https://i.imgur.com/oyca2Lyl.jpg?1
Passion Never Dies It Only Gets Stronger.
Go your own way.

Lordy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th February 2016, 09:33   #2
Darcydog
This is my second home

Thanked 3,170 Times in 2,096 Posts

Life is all about doing something positive everyday. Whatever it is, small or large - if I can look back and say that 'This" was achieved because I did "That" then, for me, this awful UK depressing time of year is bearable.

Redecorating and renovating at the moment. Yesterday was stripping off old wallpaper what had been painted over. Awful job.

But put a CD on - sang away to that and after a good three hours of mind numbing and arm aching work - a nice clean wall ready for final prep and finish.
Darcydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th February 2016, 10:20   #3
coolcat
This is my second home

Audi Q3 TDI S-Line Quattro

Thanked 12,235 Times in 8,232 Posts

Onwards and upwards Dave, keep fighting the good fight
Old 9th February 2016, 18:42   #4
Lordy
This is my second home

Ford Probe GT.

Thanked 2,516 Times in 1,481 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darcydog View Post
Life is all about doing something positive everyday. Whatever it is, small or large - if I can look back and say that 'This" was achieved because I did "That" then, for me, this awful UK depressing time of year is bearable.

Redecorating and renovating at the moment. Yesterday was stripping off old wallpaper what had been painted over. Awful job.

But put a CD on - sang away to that and after a good three hours of mind numbing and arm aching work - a nice clean wall ready for final prep and finish.
I can see where your going, it is depressing at times but its what we do in the here and now and future that counts, its so easy to worry and worry, in the end it gets you now where, which I've been doing as late.

Now moral is good and have a very good idea on what needs to be done and how too.
Hows the wallpapering going, still on going or waiting for the stuff to stick, my dad used impact glue before, Jesus talk about a killer on your lungs you can feel it too.

Been to see Jules again today to get injector one out which was stuck like anything, I was struggling trying to get it out for days, Jules makes it look so easy.

Need to buy a new injector clamp which I have and get it on asap, while I was trying to remove it, it broke and now the injector after being removed isn't so secure now, need to get that addressed and fit the clamp.

Got a MOT on the 21st of this month and going to sort out the wheel bearing on the rear driver side ready.

Hopefully then no more problems and MOT should be a pass with flying colours I hope.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolcat View Post
Onwards and upwards Dave, keep fighting the good fight
The fight is never ending, but I will win.

Lest we forget.

Never forget them and support our armed forces.

https://i.imgur.com/oyca2Lyl.jpg?1
Passion Never Dies It Only Gets Stronger.
Go your own way.

Lordy is offline   Reply With Quote