Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 22nd February 2019, 20:58   #501
Dallas
This is my second home

1979 Capri 1.6L, 1982 Capri 1.6L, 2016 Dacia Stepway

Thanked 3,397 Times in 2,218 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanaslan View Post
with Sean you don’t get hit with a customs bill for every order delivered.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Tell that to his UK agent.

Ref: See post below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedonkey View Post

He's left me out of pocket to the tune of over £350 and still no explanation.

I have debt collectors chasing me for unpaid customs bills that he didn't bother to pay and I'm now having to clear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanaslan View Post
with Sean you don’t get hit with a customs bill for every order delivered.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Your £1000 would have already included fee's, Radioguys prices would have included expenses/hidden charges so to speak, custom fee's being one. Importing bulk orders to a UK agent isn't free.

Buying direct youself, import duties can be avoided by selecting the appropriate shipping method, either by paying in advance or by paying a small fee for insurance. Many sellers and wholesalers have UK based warehouses such as Gearbest, Aliexpress, TomTop, Lightinthebox etc, there will be no fee's to pay.

Buying the same product from the likes of ebay, Amazon or going direct with one of the China wholesale sites would have saved you a small fortune, plus you would have a dedicated network for reimbursement if anything were to go wrong.

Last edited by Dallas; 31st May 2019 at 11:26..
Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd February 2019, 06:51   #502
Darcydog
This is my second home

Thanked 3,170 Times in 2,096 Posts
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas View Post
Tell that to his UK agent.

Your £1000 would have included fee's, Radioguys prices would have included expenses/hidden charges so to speak, custom fee's being one. Importing bulk orders to a UK agent isn't free.

Import duties can be avoided by selecting the appropriate shipping method, either by paying in advance or by paying a small fee for insurance. Many sellers and wholesalers have UK based warehouses such as Gearbest, Aliexpress, TomTop, Lightinthebox etc, there will be no fee's to pay.

Buying the same product from the likes of ebay, Amazon or going direct with one of the China wholesale sites would have saved you a small fortune, plus you would have a dedicated network for reimbursement if anything were to go wrong.
Good Post Wes - quite a revelation to those of us suspicious (quite wrongly so it would seem) of buying online, preferring instead to deal with a person - a “trusted” person.

A huge amount of food for thought in your post.

And it is not as if you have not said all this before - I remember you setting out the reimbursement methods previously.
Darcydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th March 2019, 16:21   #503
KimRG

Rover 75 V6 Tourer

Default Sean Moore and 75andzt.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimRG View Post
I believe that the information listed is correct as my credit card let it slip that the transaction went through to Sydney in Canada. Unfortunately I have to wait a few more days before contacting them again and then they will raise a dispute case with them.

Also all those that have suffered financial loss should definitely contact Action Fraud https://www.actionfraud.police.uk . The more information they receive the better the chance of something being done!
Finally had an email from Sean on the 28th February saying he was “So sorry. We are shipping this week, I found your emails in my Spam just now. Its all boxed up and going out tomorrow or Saturday” Given the benefit that the emails did go to his spam folder I emailed him for a date of dispatch and received on the 5th March that it was to be dropped off at a UPS service point close to where I live – ok so far. I then get an email from Parcel2Go saying I should be getting my parcel no later than 12th March. 12th March passes no delivery. I spoke to Parcel2Go on 12th March who checked with UPS and found that a parcel label only had been drawn up on 7th March with no indication of a delivery date.
I checked both the UPS and Parcel2Go tracking service at today Thursday 14th March and there is no shipping information indicating relating to the product I purchased being picked up for shipping and delivery.
I’ve now asked for a full refund from Sean and informed my credit card company accordingly whom have now raised a dispute claim with 75andZT.com.

Parcel2Go were very helpful and issue by email to me a full transcript of our discussions.

We will see where we go from here.
KimRG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th March 2019, 19:00   #504
victorgte
I really should get out more.......

MGTF, MGZT, Range Rover

503 postings on this thread and people are still buying from him?
Old 14th March 2019, 20:18   #505
bl52krz
This is my second home

Rover 75 cdt club + Rover 2.5 KV6 Conni SE

Thanked 2,262 Times in 1,729 Posts

Yup. Something about one born everyday comes to mind.
Old 14th March 2019, 21:04   #506
COLVERT
This is my second home

R75 Saloon.

Thanked 2,167 Times in 1,816 Posts

Quote:
Finally had an email from Sean on the 28th February saying he was “So sorry. We are shipping this week, I found your emails in my Spam just now. Its all boxed up and going out tomorrow or Saturday” Given the benefit that the emails did go to his spam folder I emailed him for a date of dispatch and received on the 5th March that it was to be dropped off at a UPS service point close to where I live – ok so far. I then get an email from Parcel2Go saying I should be getting my parcel no later than 12th March. 12th March passes no delivery. I spoke to Parcel2Go on 12th March who checked with UPS and found that a parcel label only had been drawn up on 7th March with no indication of a delivery date.
I checked both the UPS and Parcel2Go tracking service at today Thursday 14th March and there is no shipping information indicating relating to the product I purchased being picked up for shipping and delivery.
I’ve now asked for a full refund from Sean and informed my credit card company accordingly whom have now raised a dispute claim with 75andZT.com.

Parcel2Go were very helpful and issue by email to me a full transcript of our discussions.

From the above post it seems that sean is alive and still communicating but WHY does he bother if nothing is forthcoming.---
COLVERT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th March 2019, 13:43   #507
bl52krz
This is my second home

Rover 75 cdt club + Rover 2.5 KV6 Conni SE

Thanked 2,262 Times in 1,729 Posts

Hi Jon. The reason it is still happening is because if people take everything at face value,IE honest and truthful, like most people are, and if they have not been on this forum and read over a long period, what has gone on, they will ‘buy’ items as the spiel takes them in. It appears that the person referred to is a serial con man. Sorry but there is no other word to use. It is about time he was tracked, and I am sure even being outside GB actual judicial support, if those concerned put their heads together and itemised their losses over the period of time, the police fraud squad would surely take the job on. It is up to those who have lost wonga to put that in motion. Sooner rather than later before the tracking devices used are outdated.
Old 15th March 2019, 20:00   #508
Dallas
This is my second home

1979 Capri 1.6L, 1982 Capri 1.6L, 2016 Dacia Stepway

Thanked 3,397 Times in 2,218 Posts

Quote:
Finally had an email from Sean on the 28th February saying he was “So sorry. We are shipping this week, I found your emails in my Spam just now.
The 'Spam folder' excuse has been used so many times before.
Most people (especially when running a business) who are familiar with sending and receiving emails will check their spam folders daily.

Quote:

Its all boxed up and going out tomorrow or Saturday” Given the benefit that the emails did go to his spam folder I emailed him for a date of dispatch and received on the 5th March that it was to be dropped off at a UPS service point close to where I live – ok so far. I then get an email from Parcel2Go saying I should be getting my parcel no later than 12th March. 12th March passes no delivery. I spoke to Parcel2Go on 12th March who checked with UPS and found that a parcel label only had been drawn up on 7th March with no indication of a delivery date.

I checked both the UPS and Parcel2Go tracking service at today Thursday 14th March and there is no shipping information indicating relating to the product I purchased being picked up for shipping and delivery. I’ve now asked for a full refund from Sean and informed my credit card company accordingly whom have now raised a dispute claim with 75andZT.com.

So does this mean Radioguy is supposedly shipping individual orders from USA now? I see his website is still up and running allowing people to place orders, he seems to be charging a £49.99 shipping fee to the UK, is that what you paid, or is there another UK agent acting on his behalf?

What puzzles me is why would Radioguy go to all the efforts of creating a UPS shipping label if he had no intention of fulling the order. He would have known you have paid using a credit card, so its likely you will raise a claim under section 75 if you don't receive your goods.

Its all a bit odd unless he has every intention of stringing you along for months and months just like all the others, hoping you will just go away leaving him keeping your money, or unless UPS have made a mistake and your order arrives in the next few days, you never know, stranger things have happened.

Radioguys contact phone number is on his website HERE... Phone: 44 20 8144 9124, along with email and skype address.

Last edited by Dallas; 15th March 2019 at 20:18..
Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th May 2019, 22:14   #509
pacho

Rover 75 Saloon

Default Problems with Sean Moore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kennyeth View Post
I think some members are casting Sean as some kind of "Rouge Trader"
I also believe he is a totally honest guy who had severe difficulties with his suppliers and shippers and NOT out to "rip anyone off"
When the ban came for him I was upset for him and thought it very harsh.
I have bought from Sean, I have been a customer of Jeff (even spoke to Jeff`s Mrs) on the phone giving my credit card details, also sent bank transfers to Mr Tony Fry, never once did I suspect anything but professional honesty.
Just needed to speak up about this.
Ken.
Good evening from Spain. I have read your quote and I want to tell you something: a few MONTHS ago I ordered a pair of new tyail lights and a dashboard for my car. I PAID for them and asfter a long delay I stopped receiving news from him.Of course I haven't received any of the articles bought and, what is worst, he didn't pay me back my money. Can you still say that he is a honest guy?
Best,
Angel (Vigo, Spain)
pacho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st May 2019, 10:10   #510
Darcydog
This is my second home

Thanked 3,170 Times in 2,096 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacho View Post
Good evening from Spain. I have read your quote and I want to tell you something: a few MONTHS ago I ordered a pair of new tyail lights and a dashboard for my car. I PAID for them and asfter a long delay I stopped receiving news from him.Of course I haven't received any of the articles bought and, what is worst, he didn't pay me back my money. Can you still say that he is a honest guy?
Best,
Angel (Vigo, Spain)
Good Morning Angel

Sorry you are another person who has lost money here.

I bought a Star unit and whilst it has issues it is still working albeit with constant issues with the Sat Nav.

Hope you do get it sorted

Kind Regards

Clive
Darcydog is offline   Reply With Quote