Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 26th April 2019, 08:26   #1
timspencer
Gets stuck in

MG ZTT

Cool Very Nice Rover 45 For Sale****SOLD***

Hi Guys

Anyone interested in my lovely 45 1.6 Spirit S in Oxygen Blue? I’ve had it 6 months and driven it twice! I had one new in 2001 and wanted another and this one came up through the trade, I've done stacks of little jobs to make it what it is now.

2002/52 hatch, so has the nicer interior(pre project drive) with wood inlays etc, just clicked on 120k with stacks of history inc cam belt and head gasket changes documented, the car was serviced every year at least ince a year if not more!.

One owner had it for 14 years before me..

Mot until Nov 20th 2019

It has had 4 brand new Dunlop tyres done less than 150 miles (cost £350), oil service, filters, plugs, oxygen sensors (both) rear brakes, ABS ring, coolant flush and replaced and had a lovely set of (very rare on a hatch)black leather seats from an early 45, so has height adjustment on both sides etc.

Spec includes aircon which works, non leaking electric sunroof, 15” fission alloys, two sets of keys/remotes and books, leather steering wheel and leather and genuine accessory wood gear-knob (Rare) electric front windows and mirrors with chrome caps and factory cd radio.

Overall condition is great for its age, with the odd age related mark/ding etc, but it shines well and is maybe the best colour ?

Starts and drives well, pulls strongly, clutch is fine etc...
£650, enthusiastic owner sought, no silly offers or part exchange
Currently on a cherished plate but will go back on 52.(plate to be sold separately)

Car has been professionally detailed and very well valeted (all my cars are kept that way)

Cash or PayPal if you pay the charges!

Its not a 75 but still a good car and in the colour with the leather its a nice thing to look at.
timspencer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st May 2019, 14:31   #2
timspencer
Gets stuck in

MG ZTT

sold thanks
timspencer is offline   Reply With Quote