Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 3rd April 2018, 11:54   #11
AndyJacobs
Regular poster

MG ZT 190

Will do. It's one dent in the front wing. It's right above the trim line and I did manage to get it to pop out so that it barely noticed but it only takes a tiny bit of pressure, even going over a bump, and it pops back in. The others are scuffs on the bumpers on the corners - one where I scraped a brick wall and the others were on there when I bought it.

At the risk of incurring the wrath of every purist out there, I'm toying with the idea of getting it wrapped. I've not looked into that though and would want to have a really good job done including all the bits you can't see when the doors are closed, for example.
Old 3rd April 2018, 12:37   #12
Ian G
This is my second home

Small

Thanked 2,991 Times in 1,431 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyJacobs View Post
Will do. It's one dent in the front wing. It's right above the trim line and I did manage to get it to pop out so that it barely noticed but it only takes a tiny bit of pressure, even going over a bump, and it pops back in. The others are scuffs on the bumpers on the corners - one where I scraped a brick wall and the others were on there when I bought it.

At the risk of incurring the wrath of every purist out there, I'm toying with the idea of getting it wrapped. I've not looked into that though and would want to have a really good job done including all the bits you can't see when the doors are closed, for example.
A few words of warning about wrapping..
It's only as good as the body/paint work under it. If you have any imperfections in the paint such as chip scuffs etc most will show in the wrap.
And it will probably cost more than repairs and painting.
Cheers Ian
Old 3rd April 2018, 18:11   #13
mileshawk56
Posted a thing or two

MGZT

Like others my pennysworth is get it fixed. put You could put the left over money in Premium Bonds, you might win enough to buy the Jag as well andyou can get your money out a month or whatever later. Maybe try these people "Beech Hill Garage, Beech Hill nr Reading RG7 2AU" They are your side of Reading(SouthWest). No connection to me nor am I part of the TreasuryUK. Best of luck. Chris.S.
mileshawk56 is offline   Reply With Quote