Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Social Forums > Zed The Ted on Tour
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 18th July 2008, 14:56   #1
Rincewind
Loves to post

MINI Cooper S Works (Superchardged not Turbo!)

Default Fred at Rincewinds'

Finally you will see that Fred is now with his new "keeper" and I hope that he has a great time with Simon.

As for the time he spent with me, it is about time I stuck some pics up for you of him whilst here.

Fred has been in Ashby de la Zouch for the last few weeks and he's also managed to hop on a plane with me and go out to Italy with me whilst I was out there working for a few days, anyway........

Little Miss Rincewind took to Fred in an instant and loved giving him loads of cuddles.

When she wasn't cuddling him she was draggin him around the swings and climbing frames where he took in all of his surroundings.

On our way back home we stopped off for Fred to have his Landmark Picture outside Ashby castle. It was blown up oodles of years ago because the UK had too many apparently so the govt decided to trash ours!! It's still got a fair bit left and is worth a visit!!

Fred is also pretty good at DIY as he gave me a hand putting some hooks on my conservatory doors!

As a treat I took him to Gaydon with a friend on my motorbike (bet he's never been there before he he ). So Safety First!

After a scoot down the Fosse Way we got to the museum only to find that the IMechE Cov division were having a little meet so Fred got another couple of pics on my bike and with me!

He did manage to leave the country for a little trip to Cento which is 30 mins North East of Bologna. I was testing out there and he came with me, but as I can't take photos in the factory he wasn't able to be photgraphed inside, however, he did get to see some of the sights there.

Out of my hotel room

The main town centre.

The main "gate" when Cento was a walled town.

A typical street.

And finally, the sun setting out of my hotel room just before he came home and was passed onto Simon as his new keeper.

I hope Fred had a good time, Little Miss Rincewind has been looking for him, but after a loooooong conversation I said that he was with a new person now and we'd all see him again very soon.

Nic

The difference is, when you shout, "Where's my clean socks?", no-one answers

MGR stories, MGR help and advice all available at no extra cost !

The Two Sixties - it's a V8 thing ... Honorary Member and Puddle of V8/4/6cyl Knowledge et al.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Come see who I work for at www.vca.gov.uk without us, the world would be a right mess!
Old 18th July 2008, 15:59   #2
Kandyman
Banned

ROVER 75 2.5 V6 Connoisseur SE Limousine 2004

Many Thanks for posting up Nic,

Looks like Fed had a great time and i am sure he'll miss all the cuddles he got from Little Miss Rincewind
Old 18th July 2008, 16:04   #3
Pete
Owners Club Director

Rover 75

Brilliant stuff there Nic. About time Fred had an AirMiles card I think!

Follow The Club On Twitter
Old 18th July 2008, 18:20   #4
Simon
Banned

-

Great pictures Nic - you can tell Little Miss Rincewind that Fred is in good hands and after I've got work over with for the week then he'll be soon living it up in Lichfield and getting in all the sights as well as enjoying the weeks break off work I have next week with me :lol:
Closed Thread