Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 15th July 2018, 02:40   #51
75c
Gets stuck in

Rover 75 Saloon

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendrick View Post
The confirmation order was sent to me on the 29th of last month with an extimated 3-5 day delivery date.

It's not and never has been the end of the world but as I don't have any ramps for my car nor access to any and having recently purchased a new undertray I ordered the screws and clips in order that when my car which has had gearbox trouble for two months now was repaired, the undertray could hopefully be fitted at the same time.

Having had delay after delay to the repair to my gearbox ( not by the person now doing the work) I managed to arrange the work to be carried out on the 17th of this month so ordered the items with plenty of time for delivery, this won't happen now and I will have to hire ramp time somewhere later just to fit the undertray due to the non arrival of the screws and clips.
I know I'm a dizzy brunette, but even I can see that's not right. The new undertray you ordered comes with all the fittings, as shown in the ad. Surely, when it arrived, (which if it took the same amount of time as my o/h's would have been July 2nd or 3rd), you realised you no longer needed the ones you ordered from the lovely DMGRS only a few days earlier ?

You have a refund. You wont need to hire ramp time, you wont need to find another seller (as you don't need actually need another fitting kit), and you'll be able to get the new undertray put on when your box is repaired on Tuesday ! It's just a shame Mat cant have such a positive outcome, he's lost two lots of postage and two fitting kits.
Old 15th July 2018, 04:35   #52
MSS
This is my second home

Rover 75CDT, Jaguar XF-S 3.0V6, V'xhall Omega V6 Estate, Twintop 1.8VVT, Astra Estate and Corsa 1.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by 75c View Post
I know I'm a dizzy brunette, but even I can see that's not right. The new undertray you ordered comes with all the fittings, as shown in the ad. Surely, when it arrived, (which if it took the same amount of time as my o/h's would have been July 2nd or 3rd), you realised you no longer needed the ones you ordered from the lovely DMGRS only a few days earlier ?

You have a refund. You wont need to hire ramp time, you wont need to find another seller (as you don't need actually need another fitting kit), and you'll be able to get the new undertray put on when your box is repaired on Tuesday ! It's just a shame Mat cant have such a positive outcome, he's lost two lots of postage and two fitting kits.

It looks like I'm going to have to start referring to a certain supplier as "Lovely Rimmers" in order to demonstrate my support!
Old 15th July 2018, 05:41   #53
kaiser
This is my second home

75 Tourer 2.5 Auto, 1.8T, 75V8ZT

Communication breakdown. Led Zeppelin.

No ill intent on either side, surely.

So - enough! You can only cook so much soup on one ant!
Old 15th July 2018, 06:18   #54
Simondi
Regional Secretary

MGTF, MG ZS EV Exclusive

Thanked 3,563 Times in 1,857 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendrick View Post

the issue has been sorted by the supplier in a satisfactory manner and a line drawn under the matter by both of us and I will worrry about the undertray another time after resolving the gearbox nightmare.
Glad it's sorted.

Thread now closed
Closed Thread