Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 3rd March 2021, 08:12   #1
Lord of Hog
Gets stuck in

Rover 75 2.5 V6 in Wedgwood Blue

Default X-Plate 2.5 Connoisseur

I've been told I can't have any more cars without getting rid of some of what I have so would anyone like to give my X(2000) plate 2.5 Connie Auto a loving home?

She's Wedgwood Blue all over (made in July 2000 so no black sills) and has about 102k on the clock.
Good bits: Belts changed about 8k miles ago. Upper inlet chamber and VIS motors replaced. Aircon condenser replaced. Three speed fan swapped for the (in my opinion) more reliable two speed version. Plenum ends meshed to prevent leaves etc getting in and spy hole mod in plenum cover carried out. Thermostat housing and solid pipes replaced. Shannon tube replaced (mesh end rather than restrictive solid one). Original black expansion chamber. Coolant hoses replaced. Bonnet cable box mod carried out. Leaks round rear lights and boot vents sorted. OSR suspension arm replaced. Recent new front drop links. Digital temperature gauge. Heated seats. Cruise control. Additional boot soundproofing.

Bad bits: Aircon doesn't work (I suspect the compressor). Rear edge of headlining coming adrift. NSR suspension arm advisory at last MOT so will probably need replacing in the next year or so. Lazy actuator on OSR door (needs three presses on remote). Will need a couple of tyres in the next year. Lacquer peeling here and there on bonnet. Normal dings and scratches for a 21 year old car.

She's got an after-market rear exhaust box which is quite boomy and burbly under normal use compared to the OEM. Some people might like that, some may not.

I've also got a spare set of 16" Unions with tyres, a space saver spare, a throttle body, a headlamp or two and assorted pipes and hoses that go with her.

In the RH19 postcode. Any sensible offer considered.

Conformity is not morality.
Consensus is not truth.
Lord of Hog is offline   Reply With Quote