Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Social Forums > Zed The Ted on Tour
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10th March 2008, 16:33   #1
Zeb
Banned

MGZT V8 & ZTT 190+LPG

Default Fred's next adventure

Whoopeee! Zeb has told me I am off to Madeira! I am so excited! I never knew that there wa a whole island made of cake! I shall get soooo fat!
Zeb is kindly getting his friend, P.Ostman to take me first class down to Hampshire so I am ready for the flight on Friday with Podge (I bet his nickname was from a previous visit to cake island! - Better not ask though, I don't want to appear rude!) I am looking forward to giving the plane a thorough inspection...I am getting quite an expert at jet engines these days...

I have enjoyed my time with Zeb's family. Lots to eat and drink, a nice ride around the lanes of Lincolnshire and a little walk along Gibraltar point.

Skegness has indeed been 'bracing'....

Will write again soon!

Fred

Last edited by Zeb; 10th March 2008 at 16:35..
Old 10th March 2008, 16:59   #2
stocktake
Vis Whiz

Rover 75 2.5 auto Saloon

Thanked 3,056 Times in 1,621 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeb View Post
Whoopeee! Zeb has told me I am off to Madeira! I am so excited! I never knew that there wa a whole island made of cake! I shall get soooo fat!
Zeb is kindly getting his friend, P.Ostman to take me first class down to Hampshire so I am ready for the flight on Friday with Podge (I bet his nickname was from a previous visit to cake island! - Better not ask though, I don't want to appear rude!) I am looking forward to giving the plane a thorough inspection...I am getting quite an expert at jet engines these days...

I have enjoyed my time with Zeb's family. Lots to eat and drink, a nice ride around the lanes of Lincolnshire and a little walk along Gibraltar point.

Skegness has indeed been 'bracing'....

Will write again soon!

Fred
Thats great Fred, don't forget some photos will you?
Now did you learn anything from Zeb by the seaside ( apart from skegness is flat and the clock tower leans) and did you finish that V8 grill trim for Zeb?

Lost a few stones and a Gall Bladder and part of a bile duct and all of my dignity in the suppository incident
Old 11th March 2008, 16:31   #3
podge
I really should get out more.......

Rover 75 Tourer CDT CLUB SE Copper Red Mica Dec 01 ....now deceased....replaced by2003 Royal Blue T

Fred is a little tired and is resting by the fire, he said he really enjoyed his stay with Uncle Zeb.He asked me about my nickname and I had to tell him the truth!He is going to the land of sunshine and cake on Friday....but has to get up at 4a.m.When he wakes up I shall introduce him to Fluffy.All the best from Uncle Podge.

B.M.Ws loss........OUR GAIN!!!!!!!!
http://knowledgerush.com/wiki_image/...arp.300pix.jpghttp://farm1.static.flickr.com/167/3...b847e1c5_m.jpg
Closed Thread