Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Social Forums > Zed The Ted on Tour
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 25th February 2008, 20:02   #11
nisfo
Gets stuck in

Fred,

Sorry I can't be of much help at the moment, but if you would like to contact me towards the middle of July I can give you a place to stop. I plan to take my family on holiday, we do not know where yet but we know it will be within the UK......Maybe you can decide, after all it would be your holiday.

It will be a fun filled holiday as my 2 little boys require allot of brain stimulation.
We last holidayed in October in Snowdonia, we visited the Llanberis Railway, painted pottery, played in a children's play area setup inside what was once a church, flew kites on the beach, ate lots of ice cream (weather was warm though), played football.

We have a spare booster seat with specially adapted seat belts for the smaller person, and lots of DVDs for you to watch when you go to bed at night.

Toni, my better half has said she would cater for you, as long as you make us aware of any allergies you may have.

You would be more than welcome to help plan our holiday, and then join us.
Old 25th February 2008, 20:05   #12
Zeb
Banned

MGZT V8 & ZTT 190+LPG

Quote:
Originally Posted by stocktake View Post
Hi Zeb,

I think everybody in Yorkshire has logged off this week as there is nobody around here that can put me up for a while. Now if nobody can manage it locally in the next couple of days (come on Gents, play the game).

My friend stocktake says he can get me to Raggity this weekend, (Sounds really exciting, he said I can travel 1st class, never done that before, wonder if I get free ginger beer and cucumber sandwiches ) and Raggity is around 20 miles from swad. He is happy to bring me to you I think. Do you think I could stay with you for a while and learn how to make chrome trims for V8 Grills

can't wait

Fred..........
Happy to have you aboard Fred. The kids will keep you amused and together we might just tackle that chrome surround for the bumper. I am sure Raggity and I can arrange a mini meet for a pint of orange juice somewhere en route
Old 25th February 2008, 20:15   #13
ragitty
I really should get out more.......

Jeep Cherokee Orvis

Yes I would certainly agree with all you have said Zeb, just need Dave to arrange a meet time to transfer fred, probably wednesday evening then if it is possible I could transfer him to you on thursday.

Just thinking aload, I am happy to fit in with both of you, after all we are planning important work reference Fred, wonder if he has a hidden microphone planted in his head and Kandyman is getting the dirt on everyone
Old 25th February 2008, 21:13   #14
Zeb
Banned

MGZT V8 & ZTT 190+LPG

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragitty View Post
Yes I would certainly agree with all you have said Zeb, just need Dave to arrange a meet time to transfer fred, probably wednesday evening then if it is possible I could transfer him to you on thursday.
As it happens I am training in Loughborough this Thursday / Friday....it might help things?
Old 25th February 2008, 21:25   #15
ragitty

Jeep Cherokee Orvis

Loughborough is great for me, thursday is even better, as soon as I have fred in my care Zeb, I will give you a shout and we can arrange a mini meet.
Old 25th February 2008, 21:29   #16
Zeb
Banned

MGZT V8 & ZTT 190+LPG

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragitty View Post
Loughborough is great for me, thursday is even better, as soon as I have fred in my care Zeb, I will give you a shout and we can arrange a mini meet.
You have a PM...
Old 26th February 2008, 09:04   #17
baxlin
This is my second home

Volvo C70 Convertible and JZR 3 wheeler

Default Sorry, Fred

Can't help, as you've already stayed with us, and even if the rules allowed it, SWMBO said "never again" after the last time....................
Old 27th February 2008, 15:00   #18
ragitty

Jeep Cherokee Orvis

Hi Zeb, I have done the transfer of Fred the Ted from Stocktake to myself enroute to your good self, please let me know when you want to have a mini meet so ted can be with his new guardian.
Old 27th February 2008, 16:10   #19
Blue Ghost
Retired

hi ted you should go to australlia
ps in a zt or plane
Old 27th February 2008, 20:58   #20
ragitty

Jeep Cherokee Orvis

Fred the Ted is now with Zeb, I had the pleasure to meet with Zeb this evening at Coalville, Leicestershire, what a lovely man, we have agreed to meet at a later period in time and maybe chat over a chinese takeaway.

Don't forget Zeb we need pics