Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 11th November 2019, 17:23   #121
MGJohn
This is my second home

Various MGs and Rovers

Thanked 1,739 Times in 1,200 Posts
Default Heads up in the interests of balance.

In the event that anyone here gets the impression that I am in some way against EVs, nothing could be further from the truth. I may even get one one day as some aspects of running an EV do appeal to me.

My overall gripe is that so many see them as the answer to so many problems. They are not and never will be. The real answer to increasing Worldwide problems is yet to be truthfully faced by those who are in a position to do something about it. Chances are they will see "the answer" as a vote loser and will upset some cultures and their way of looking at things.

Meantime, I have had a look at this Tai appraisal of the MG ZS SUV EV.

If that does not work :~

MG ZS SUV EV

You may find it of interest. I did. Mind you, it does appeal but that massive range of "gizmos" maybe a selling point for some consumers, include me out. My humble MG ZT-T has far less gizmos to distract but, for me, they are distractions too and still too many. Distractions can be very bad news.

It has to be made to make sense... with emphasis on MADE in GB
MGJohn is offline   Reply With Quote