Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Events and Meets > Regional Events Forum: Yorkshire & North Lincolnshire
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 25th August 2013, 10:22   #71
nathan
Loves to post

Rover 75 Connoisseur SE

Sorry to hear that Nathan, hopefully it'sjust teethi ng problems mate, and you can gradually work your way through them. Good to meet a fellow meet newbie today![/QUOTE]

hopefully think i may have topped it up with too much water now but better to have too much than have none i suppose. i should get there with everything eventually. it was good to meet you too what are the chances of two of us being new to the meet scene.
nathan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th August 2013, 10:39   #72
pab
Banned

MG ZT V6 190+

Thanked 1,614 Times in 1,416 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathan View Post
Sorry to hear that Nathan, hopefully it'sjust teethi ng problems mate, and you can gradually work your way through them. Good to meet a fellow meet newbie today!

hopefully think i may have topped it up with too much water now but better to have too much than have none i suppose. i should get there with everything eventually. it was good to meet you too what are the chances of two of us being new to the meet scene.[/QUOTE]

The coolant should be on the Max tab viewed inside the tank, and this should be maintained and topped up with a cold engine.

If you have overfilled the tank, coolant is usually expelled through the cap when the system is up to operating temperature.. Keep an eye on it.

Catch you soon.
pab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th August 2013, 11:53   #73
whitegold
Passed Away

Rover 75

Default Thrybergh

Another good day, even with the weather, at least rain stayed away. Started with a good ' belly filling' breakfast and just got better. Good to see new faces as well as 'old'. Got myself another upgrade from Nigel also a 'freebee', Thank's again Nigel, not too sure about the 'How-to' though Nige. Sorry to be missing Doncaster in 2 weeks but I'm sure everbody will have a great time. Thank's again for another good day
whitegold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th August 2013, 18:09   #74
nathan
Loves to post

Rover 75 Connoisseur SE

ive done everything that was said yesterday to try and sort my battery draining issue and it is still draining and i have no idea why.the battery had been on charge all night, ive put it in the car along with ecu and everything from the boot and everything was fine drove a few miles then left the car off about an hour, got back in and it wouldnt start. everything is working in the car but when i turn the key to start there is just a clicking sound from the engine. what can i try next?
Old 25th August 2013, 18:10   #75
nathan
Loves to post

Rover 75 Connoisseur SE

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathan View Post
ive done everything that was said yesterday to try and sort my battery draining issue and it is still draining and i have no idea why.the battery had been on charge all night, ive put it in the car along with ecu and everything from the boot and everything was fine drove a few miles then left the car off about an hour, got back in and it wouldnt start. everything is working in the car but when i turn the key to start there is just a clicking sound from the engine. what can i try next?
also still not too sure how to use this forum or any for that matter so dont really know where i should put this ill get there eventually.
Old 25th August 2013, 19:15   #76
tigers1941
Loves to post

Rover75 Saloon

Some snaps from Saturday, great to see you all
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P1030595-001.jpg (123.1 KB, 47 views)
File Type: jpg P1030589.jpg (141.1 KB, 43 views)
File Type: jpg P1030590-001.jpg (137.2 KB, 44 views)
File Type: jpg P1030594.jpg (141.1 KB, 45 views)
File Type: jpg P1030591-001.jpg (133.6 KB, 43 views)
tigers1941 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th August 2013, 10:04   #77
Nige B
This is my second home

honda civic

Default ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitegold View Post
Another good day, even with the weather, at least rain stayed away. Started with a good ' belly filling' breakfast and just got better. Good to see new faces as well as 'old'. Got myself another upgrade from Nigel also a 'freebee', Thank's again Nigel, not too sure about the 'How-to' though Nige. Sorry to be missing Doncaster in 2 weeks but I'm sure everbody will have a great time. Thank's again for another good day
No problem Ted , it was nothing..glad to be abe to give back to the forum membership that helped me out on many occasions....as for belly filling , just HOW BIG was your breakfast ? to fill the !"bay window " ?cheers Nige

Nige B
Nige B is offline   Reply With Quote