Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 3rd February 2022, 12:00   #1
Steve Wildridge

Rover 75 Tourer

Default Rover 75 Club SE CDT Tourer - FREE OF CHARGE

The car was purchased by myself from SMC Rover in Uxbridge in August 2004 when the mileage was 28,000.

The car has been used for Chauffeur/Private Hire use and maintained by the same garage regardless of cost since then. Extensive repairs recently carried out to the air-con and ABS braking systems. Present mileage 525,450.

The car has been serviced every 7,500 miles using semi-synthetic oil and run on Shell V-Power diesel. Except to replace an injector the engine has never been touched and never requires an oil top up between services. Still returns up to 50mpg on a run.

The gearbox was replaced at approx. 187,000 and again at 350,000 and I suspect may require attention in the foreseeable future.

The car is in immaculate condition, as per the attachments. Both sills were extensively repaired in summer 2021.

There are two spare wheels with nearly new tyres and some air-con and ABS spares.

I do not have space to store the car so in view of the very high mileage I would be happy for a member, who would continue to cherish it as I have, to have the car FREE OF CHARGE, provided it is collected from my house in Abbots Langley within the next 14 days.
Steve Wildridge is offline   Reply With Quote