Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 17th January 2011, 22:29   #11
Richy
Loves to post

Contempory V6 2.5 Tourer

Thanks for the info on this and also for the offers of help regarding the disk. I have not purchased the car yet so will you know if i do.
Thanks
Paul
Richy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th January 2011, 22:32   #12
rossocorsa
Posted a thing or two

None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richy View Post
Thanks for the info on this and also for the offers of help regarding the disk. I have not purchased the car yet so will you know if i do.
Thanks
Paul
that car looks a tasty bargain to me right colour right spec and not a stinky diesel !! I would check that the sat nav does actually work though
rossocorsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th January 2011, 22:43   #13
Richy
Loves to post

Contempory V6 2.5 Tourer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossocorsa View Post
that car looks a tasty bargain to me right colour right spec and not a stinky diesel !! I would check that the sat nav does actually work though
To be fair to the garage they didnt actually advertise the car having sat nav because of the missing disc, the tv and radio/cd all work fine so would be worth trying the sat nav. On the subject of the tv, i am amazed at the quality of picture, even channel 5.

Paul
Old 17th January 2011, 22:48   #14
rossocorsa
Posted a thing or two

None

Quote:
To be fair to the garage they didnt actually advertise the car having sat nav because of the missing disc, the tv and radio/cd all work fine so would be worth trying the sat nav. On the subject of the tv, i am amazed at the quality of picture, even channel 5.

Paul
you be less amazed when they switch analogue off in around August but tbh it's more a novelty thing i've only ever watched ours about once in real life and then for only 5mins
Old 17th January 2011, 23:11   #15
Richy
Loves to post

Contempory V6 2.5 Tourer

Yes i was wondering about that but i am sure i have seen something on the forums about people having freeview in the car. Now that would be nice. Like you say though it is a bit of a novelty. I suppose i could send the wife to the car to watch emmerdale and coronation st
Old 17th January 2011, 23:17   #16
rossocorsa
Posted a thing or two

None

Quote:
Yes i was wondering about that but i am sure i have seen something on the forums about people having freeview in the car. Now that would be nice. Like you say though it is a bit of a novelty. I suppose i could send the wife to the car to watch emmerdale and coronation st
I've thought about updating it but it means either getting a pucka BMW digital unit which is expensive even second hand or using the aux input with a cheap chinese tuner and having mono sound either way it's too much bother for me and I don't want the expense of one of those fancy Chinese units that radio guy sells. I did add bluetooth A2DP music streaming though with an IO play which is nice saves clogging the car up with CDs, easy to fit too

Last edited by rossocorsa; 17th January 2011 at 23:40..
Old 17th January 2011, 23:33   #17
stobby
Regular poster

mg zt

Richy i have found that disk if you wanted to try it? if your satnav works you can get them all the time off ebay for less than £30,

Stobby,
Old 18th January 2011, 01:26   #18
Richy
Loves to post

Contempory V6 2.5 Tourer

Quote:
Originally Posted by stobby View Post
Richy i have found that disk if you wanted to try it? if your satnav works you can get them all the time off ebay for less than £30,

Stobby,
Thanks alot Peter
Will let you know when i get the car'

Paul
Old 18th January 2011, 12:07   #19
marley
Avid contributor

rover 75 cdti. conn. s.e.

Wink

Quote:
I got a digi-box for my T.V. last year. "Apparently!" they are easy to fit!
Seeing as Im so cack handed though! A member on here (eurorover) very kindly fitted it for me!
I think I paid about 80 or 90 quid for the box, I think you can get cheaper ones too. In saying that, electronic stuff always seems to go down in price! so its probably cheaper again!
marley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th January 2011, 12:19   #20
stobby
Regular poster

mg zt

Quote:
Originally Posted by marley View Post
I got a digi-box for my T.V. last year. "Apparently!" they are easy to fit!
Seeing as Im so cack handed though! A member on here (eurorover) very kindly fitted it for me!
I think I paid about 80 or 90 quid for the box, I think you can get cheaper ones too. In saying that, electronic stuff always seems to go down in price! so its probably cheaper again!
yeah i could do with getting one for mine as the signal will be going soon, oh yeah and someone to help me fit it too as i don't want to set my car on fire,