Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Swap-a-rama
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 20th July 2015, 09:57   #1
deeks
Posted a thing or two

MG ZT 2.0 DIESEL

Default 05 ZT saloon diesel swap for a ZTT

Just seeing what interest there is. I have my 2.0 diesel in Pearl Black. Clutch/master and slave changed 1k ago.147 miles but drives really nice. Black oak dash Ipk 11 spokes cruise xenon's reverse sensors etc. Just fancy a tourer not bothered if it's a 75 either. Long not.
deeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd September 2015, 22:14   #2
The Flying Ox

MG ZT-T 190

Hey there.

I've just had a change in circumstances that means I'm looking for a swap. 190 ZTT, little bit of history needs setting out but I'm in the market for a diesel.

Bought it in February this year, had it serviced and MOTd and then the timing belt snapped. 1 replacement engine + new belts, thermostat and water pump later (I have receipts, work was done by doopydug/Ian off here) and it's like a new car. I've been motoring along nicely, but now I'm driving around 1500 miles per month with work and it's absolutely crippling me in petrol.

Cosmetically it's a little bit tired, but no rust or dents, and it's certainly a lot better than most 12 year old cars; things like chrome along bottom of doors is peeled a little bit on one side, stone chips on front bumper/splitter. The undertray was torn off by a wayward branch on my drive home from collecting the car, so what's left is zip-tied on. Little orange clip thing needs doing as there is a faint petrol smell when the tank is brimmed full. Bit of wear to driver's seat bolster. 'Err' message on dash, but I have a new IPK to go in, just no-one close by to program it.

It's very clean inside, got the dog-net/boot cover thing that clips into the back, absolutely no squeaks or rattle from trim. All in it's a very reliable car (now the engine work has been done), when I MOTd it I had new droplinks and sway bar on the front + new tires - again with receipts, came to about £600. If I was selling privately I guess I'd be looking at somewhere between £1000-1500.

Let me know if you're interested.

Thanks,
Andy
The Flying Ox is offline   Reply With Quote