Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 18th June 2018, 21:49   #1
J Haskell

MG

Default For sale: 2003 mg zt-t 190

I am reluctantly selling my '03-plate MG ZT-T in storm (thunder?) grey. Good looking car. 2.5 litre V6 MANUAL (190). The old story – if I had the space and/or time I would be getting stuck into this myself. But I don’t so need to shift it. 106k miles. MOT expired 5/1/18.

Good points:

Bodywork – generally in VGC – the odd mark/scratch (it’s 15 years old!) plus there’s a small crack in the front bumper next to the number plate; roof rails.

Interior – leather/alcantara seats – alcantara on driver’s seat quite worn with small tear in bolster. Rest of seats in good condition; Wheels – has 18in MG multi-spoke alloys – generally good nick (although could do with a decent clean). I drove it from Seaford to Worthing last summer and it really does go well!

Bad points:

Tailgate – glass hatch doesn’t open;

Interior: couple of bits of trim (plastic sill plates and one door handle surround) have come off – all are present though; That’s the easier stuff (I’d sort it if it was just that!).

MOT fail: Was MOT’d in Dec – you can see all the details on the Gov. MOT history website using the reg. no. Main issues are tyres and emissions (exhaust/catalyst-related?). I have a replacement front number plate. There are advisories relating to brake pipes/tyres/brake discs/rear coil springs – nothing really major.

Key: There is only one key and it is a complete state. Casing is broken and buttons missing but central locking works on door. I have a new casing (with buttons and required micro switches) – if you are good with a soldering iron! There is no history with the car.

Other main issue is that the thermostat needs replacing as this is leaking.

The car runs – can be heard running for anyone interested. It’s just been sat on my drive and I need to move it on. There is no MOT and due to this and overheating it will need to be trailered away. The car is in Worthing, West Sussex (BN13 postcode area). It seems a shame to break this car – it’s too good/rare and with a bit of time someone could bring this up to really good condition. If I get the right money I will even leave the 6-disc CD multi-changer (very 90s!) in there and the Witter tow bar with removable tow hook. V5 is in my name.

Contact me via PM if interested & I'll get back to you asap.

Looking for £350 ONO. Car is in Worthing, West Sussex

J Haskell is offline   Reply With Quote