Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > The Freebies Bazaar
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 18th July 2016, 11:12   #11
Phil-Hex
Gets stuck in

Typhoon ZT-T CDTi Bittersweet 135 TF

hi Bassman
do you still have the front arch liners and the other plastic bits that attach between the liners and the bumper please? EDIT: are 75 ones the same as Zts?
mine were very tatty or missing when i got the car, its about time i put the undertray on and sorted the those bits out

i can easily collect them and if any other members would like bits bringing down to the Preston/Blackburn area (or anywhere inbetween) i'm more than happy to transport any bits as long as they will fit in a tourer.......everything except the bonnet i believe

Last edited by Phil-Hex; 18th July 2016 at 11:14..
Old 18th July 2016, 12:16   #12
bassman
Avid contributor

Rover 75 CDT Connoisseur SE Saloon (Manual)with XPower Upgrade

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbev51 View Post
Bassman, my 75 is a preface lift, it has 2 controls, yours must be a facelift car. Thanks for the reply.
Mine isnt a facelift car...by 3 switches I mean, the one that alters the back rest, the one that moves the whole seat forwards/backwards and the 3 position memory switch...

Last edited by bassman; 18th July 2016 at 22:36..
Old 18th July 2016, 18:36   #13
mbev51
Banned

Removed

Mine doesn't have memory. This is the removed 8 way switch.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Rover-75-M...0AAOSw6wRXAoe-
Old 18th July 2016, 22:20   #14
bassman
Avid contributor

Quote:

I'll have a look tomorrow...do you need the whole thing, or just the part that is hidden behind the side of the seat(Ive already removed the actual switches, as people seem to want these)..I'm not sure if mine is one piece or two seperate switches...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil-Hex View Post
hi Bassman
do you still have the front arch liners and the other plastic bits that attach between the liners and the bumper please? EDIT: are 75 ones the same as Zts?
I took the inspection doors off earlier, as they seem to be in demand...I would presume the liners are still there and complete. Before I was to take them off, I would need you to find out if they will DEFINATELY fit your ZT, as I dont want to waste my time taking them out if they dont fit....Not sure how good the bits are that go to the bumper, as I might have damaged them/bent them a bit out of shape, repairing my fog lights...I will look tomorrow

Last edited by Dragrad; 19th July 2016 at 23:54.. Reason: Consecutive posts, please use the edit or multi-quote options ;-)
Old 18th July 2016, 23:03   #15
p2roverman
Gets stuck in

Rover 75 Connie Tourer & Connie SE Saloon & Club SE Tourer

Did the car have a highline satnav fitted?
Old 19th July 2016, 00:17   #16
bassman
Avid contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by p2roverman View Post
Did the car have a highline satnav fitted?
No sorry, no sat nav

Quote:

Catastrophe!!!..I went to have a look to see if I had what you needed, sat down on the door step and snapped the pegs off the multiswitch....

sorry......dohhhhhhh!..

Having said that...I took the passenger side one off, and it said "non memory".....so I'm wondering if the memory one on the drivers side actually would have been any good to you anyway...

ADDENDUM

Couldn't resist not knowing, so went out with a crowbar and pulled the plastic off(a lot easier on a scrap car than taking the seat out)....It WOULD have fit yours...the only difference between memory and non memory is an extra set of wires to the memory switch............SORRY!!

The ebay one is actually a "memory" one...Ive just noticed....same as mine..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil-Hex View Post
hi Bassman
Had a look just now(with the wheels still on) and they both seem ok...and the bits that go to the bumper are both there...

Last edited by Dragrad; 19th July 2016 at 23:54.. Reason: Consecutive posts, please use the edit or multi-quote options ;-)
Old 19th July 2016, 17:20   #17
meterman66
Avid contributor

Rover 75 Conny SE Starlight Silver

Quote:
Originally Posted by bassman View Post
I took the inspection doors off earlier, as they seem to be in demand...I would presume the liners are still there and complete. Before I was to take them off, I would need you to find out if they will DEFINATELY fit your ZT, as I dont want to waste my time taking them out if they dont fit....Not sure how good the bits are that go to the bumper, as I might have damaged them/bent them a bit out of shape, repairing my fog lights...I will look tomorrow

I think the ZT wheel arch liners are different to the standard 75 as the bumper profile is slightly different.....
Old 19th July 2016, 19:35   #18
mbev51
Banned

Removed

Thanks for your trouble Bassman
Old 19th July 2016, 21:51   #19
bassman
Avid contributor

Quote:
Thanks for your trouble Bassman
No problem....maybe its those pesky front bits are different, the main arches may be the same....somebody must know....I'll have a look on Rimmers and edit this post when i find out.

ADDENDUM

Have a look here...are they the same??........Maybe not...although must admit it confuses me a bit.

http://www.rimmerbros.co.uk/Item--i-GRID001808

Last edited by bassman; 19th July 2016 at 22:01..
Old 19th July 2016, 22:10   #20
Phil-Hex
Gets stuck in

Typhoon ZT-T CDTi Bittersweet 135 TF

Quote:
Originally Posted by bassman View Post
Had a look just now(with the wheels still on) and they both seem ok...and the bits that go to the bumper are both there...
was just about to say great i'll go ask the question

Quote:
Originally Posted by meterman66 View Post
I think the ZT wheel arch liners are different to the standard 75 as the bumper profile is slightly different.....
thanks for that

thank you for checking anyway Bassman
Closed Thread