Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 18th September 2016, 21:00   #1
bassman
Avid contributor

Rover 75 CDT Connoisseur SE Saloon (Manual)with XPower Upgrade

Default Anyone in Peterborough\Wisbech area, able to view an MG ZT for me please

Hi I am 200 miles away near Durham...I looked on the list on the relevant forum post and found that spawn666 has volunteered to do this service in the Peterborough area, but he hasnt logged on for 8 months and his mail box is full and isnt accepting any more PMs....This is the PM I sent him

Hi Damien...

Not sure if you get email notices of PMs as i see you havent been on the forum for 8 months or so, so you might not even be in the "viewing cars for other members" any longer. Anyway, Ive found an MGZT that i fancy, its in Wisbech and I am up in Durham, about 200 miles away. I looked on the forums and you were the only person in the area that had volunteered for this service. Hes convinced me the body work and paint is all ok, altho the wheels possibly need a refurb. So it possibly needs a test drive/inspection.
RoverRon created a checklist which is handy for checking out prospective cars for faults etc. I dont know your circumstances at all, but wondered if you ever go to Wisbech. If you dont reply within a coule of days I'll put an open request on the forums, as you may not even get this PM.

regards

Bob

ps or failing this....anyone from "up North" going down that way, and coming back the same day....

Last edited by bassman; 18th September 2016 at 21:15..
bassman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th September 2016, 21:22   #2
tdi90
Gets stuck in

Nissan Navara

Gimme some more details on the car via PM. I live on the outskirts of Wisbech and might be able to go give it a once over. Starting back to work tomorrow night for 4 nights so might not be straight away.
Old 18th September 2016, 22:35   #3
bassman
Avid contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdi90 View Post
Gimme some more details on the car via PM. I live on the outskirts of Wisbech and might be able to go give it a once over. Starting back to work tomorrow night for 4 nights so might not be straight away.
PMed you

cheers..
Old 19th September 2016, 01:11   #4
bassman
Avid contributor

Default Anyone else near Wisbech please

Tdi cant make it...........anyone else available please