Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 22nd October 2011, 19:51   #1
RoryRover
Avid contributor

Rover 75 Con SE CDTi tourer

Default Productive T4 session

Just returned from a very enjoyable afternoon spent with Big Russ sorting out a few issues with my car.

First he identified the airbag fault which turned out to be a connector under the passsenger seat (I had spent ages fiddling with the connectors under the drivers seat because I was convinced that was where the problem lay - wrong !)

Then he set up the cruise system I had retrofitted to work as Rover intended

Then he fitted a new IPK with a message centre I had purchaced - having first changed the dials as the new one I had brought was marked in KPH.

Then he found a fault in the reversing sensors (one sensor not working) and set up some of the dealer options for me.

Russ seems to know the electrical systems of our cars inside out and armed with his T4 nothing seems too dificult for him !

I had spent hours trying to find the airbag fault and the T4 identified the exact fault in seconds. If you have a similar problem I would highly recomend talking to Russ (or another of the T4 experts on the forum). You could save yourself a lot of time and stress !!
RoryRover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd October 2011, 20:01   #2
pab
Banned

MG ZT V6 190+

Thanked 1,614 Times in 1,416 Posts

Glad your pleased with the results,a very knowledgeable guy armed with a T4..very reassuring.

I have had the pleasure of being with Russ on a few occasions when he waves his magic wand over these cars..
pab is offline   Reply With Quote