Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Items Wanted
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 26th December 2008, 01:48   #1
Hantsdave
Loves to post

2004 CDTi SE TOURER

Default Tourer rear offside lamp assy

Following a bit of careless driving I have cracked the rear bumper and broken the rear offside lamp lens.

Dealers want silly money for them so if anyone on here has one for sale (lamp) I will bite their hand off. I am tossing up whether to do it myself or pay the excess on the insurance so any response here will help me to make my mind up. I won't even bother to ask if anyone here has a Moonstone green rear bumper for a tourer (2001).

Thanks

David.
Previously owned..Austin Mini Countryman, Austin 1100 VDP, Princess 2200HL (x2), Ambassador VDP, TR7, Triumph Stag, Rover 820, Rover 216 GSi, Rover 420D, Rover 600 Si, Rover 600 GSi, Montego GSi, Rover 216 cabriolet, Jaguar XJ6 Gold, Rover 75 1.8, Rover 75 Tourer CDTi (x3), Rover 75 CDT x 2, Rover 75 Connie V6, Rover 45. Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.0 x 2, Jeep Chrokee KK Plus a few other foreign ones I'm too embarrassed to mention..
Hantsdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th December 2008, 02:02   #2
Dragrad
This is my second home

None * DROWNED

Thanked 1,664 Times in 1,081 Posts

Bad luck on the accident - No senors? Or music too loud?

I've got one, just a small chip off the corner nearest the tailgate, not such you would notice, does not affect the integrity of the lamp as it is only the lip. (I got a second hand one from a scrappy in Swansea for £40 to replace it).

You are welcome to it, for p&p (courier only) plus a generous donation to the club As I like to drive I could meet you half way somewhere......... Pleasure of driving versus the cost of fuel.....? What's the problem?

As to the bumper.... should be called a rear body panel There is one on e-bay that I came across tonight (but cannot find it at the moment - newly listed- 25.12.08). You could get it resprayed the correct colour - I think it was a light blue but could have been green, but whether the right colour?......?

As I already suffer from R.S.I. - I would, indeed, be grateful if you did not bite off my hand.... I'd rather live with the pain, but thank you for the offer......

Andrew
Ich Dien
Problem solving is... lateral thinking

SEARCH FIRST ...ASK LATER...

Last edited by Dragrad; 26th December 2008 at 02:20..
Dragrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th December 2008, 23:58   #3
Hantsdave
Loves to post

2004 CDTi SE TOURER

Thanks Andrew for the offer. If I can't find a 100% one from a breakers I'll take you up, without damaging your hand.

Cheers

David.
Previously owned..Austin Mini Countryman, Austin 1100 VDP, Princess 2200HL (x2), Ambassador VDP, TR7, Triumph Stag, Rover 820, Rover 216 GSi, Rover 420D, Rover 600 Si, Rover 600 GSi, Montego GSi, Rover 216 cabriolet, Jaguar XJ6 Gold, Rover 75 1.8, Rover 75 Tourer CDTi (x3), Rover 75 CDT x 2, Rover 75 Connie V6, Rover 45. Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.0 x 2, Jeep Chrokee KK Plus a few other foreign ones I'm too embarrassed to mention..
Hantsdave is offline   Reply With Quote