Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 18th April 2022, 19:42   #1
Olde faithful
Loves to post

ROVER 75 TOURER

Default Started the Rover 75 Tourer after 1 month

I have been using my Jaguar XF sports car for the past month.... just to give that some usage. Today i switched over to the Mighty Rover 75. That car has been in the garage for 1 month with the alarm system on etc etc, fired her up roared straight away into life what a car.

no sign of battery park drag, just fired as if it used yesterday morning, she has not been started for 1 month but you would never know. I then went on a run to my parents house approx 30 miles away and boy did it drive great..... sometimes a few weeks away from the babe and you realize just how good the Rover 75 is, its so comfortable, when you have not been in one for some time, the only car on the road in my opinion as good as the Rover 75 for road manners is the Range Rover Vogue and only the Vogue.

Took it down the country lanes and with the serpents on, my god its holds the road just as good as the Jaguar sports saloon.....in fact i think its better, yes the Jaguar is faster and more up to date on kit.... but handling on the tourer is much better than the R75 saloon, due to load carrying suspension and anti roll bars fitted before MGR took them off some of the cars, (2002) and mine with them on from the factory and i've always thought that the tourer. is the better car of R75 series.. it can be thrown about, a tourer with serpents and well maintained shes goes lovely. Then on the straights she glides over those country lanes with no bumps or bangs... give me class and comfort over sports cars any day...thats why the Range Rover Vogue is on my list to replace the Jaguar XF R-sports car.

and the added benefit of holding "Rover" in the name and was part of the family....i still believe the Rover 75 is still one of the best looking cars on the British roads today, look so classy and elegant, yes elegant.

WONDERFUL CARS!

Last edited by Olde faithful; 18th April 2022 at 19:48..
Olde faithful is offline   Reply With Quote