Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Technical Help Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 9th January 2021, 00:09   #1
Briodyjl01
Gets stuck in

Rover 75 Tourer, Rover 75 Saloon

Default Alarm going off and doors not locking...anyone got a solution?

Hello all, I have seen this a few times recently I assume it’s due to the wether.

My Cowley build 75 is having some alarm / locking / throwing a hissy fit. Early on this evening I realised i had turned into basil faulty...standing shouting at it ....

A week or so ago the hazards starting flashing and you could hear it trying to lock itself even though it was already locked.

The rear drivers actuator is abit iffy...

Fast forward to tonight and the alarm starts sounding. First time it’s done this. So I unlock it on the key and then lock it and all I hear of the bleep to tell you something is unlocked. So I go outside and check and the cars locked. All the doors are shut and on further investigating it’s only locking the drivers door.

The rest are jot locking. But it’s been locking all of them. So I don’t think it’s to do with the door actuators.

Drains are clear and it all seems to happen when wet and cold. It all started after a very cold day i between Xmas and new year.

I’ve had a look on here and seen talk about body control unit under the dash behind the glove box and also the bonnet switch. Has anyone had this issue and managed to resolve it? If so what did you do?

Thank you

Josh