Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 1st January 2016, 10:20   #1
scoubix
Gets stuck in

Rover 75 Saloon 2.5L V6 auto Connoisseur, "Dealer Launch" LHD / MG ZT-T 260 auto

Default Happy new year everyone...and long live the OC

Well let me just wish you all fellows a happy new year, 2015 has certainly been with ups and downs around here, so here's to wishing a great 2016 to all.

And last but not least, a great thank you and kuddos to all of us who make the OC what it is : the admins and mods team of course, but most importantly the members who still share the enthusiasm for our cars and give great advice. Too many to name anyone, you know who you are...

Cheers everyone
Old 1st January 2016, 10:25   #2
coolcat
This is my second home

Audi Q3 TDI S-Line Quattro

Thanked 12,235 Times in 8,232 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoubix View Post

Well let me just wish you all fellows a happy new year, 2015 has certainly been with ups and downs around here, so here's to wishing a great 2016 to all.

And last but not least, a great thank you and kuddos to all of us who make the OC what it is : the admins and mods team of course, but most importantly the members who still share the enthusiasm for our cars and give great advice. Too many to name anyone, you know who you are...

Cheers everyone
A Happy New Year to you and all those over in Paris.
I hope you all have a peaceful 2016 and Paris and its citizens and all other countries and people affected by terrorism and natural disasters recover and have a much better year.
Old 1st January 2016, 10:31   #3
windrush
This is my second home

December 2004 Rover 75 2ltr CDTi Connoisseur SE HL Tourer

Thanked 3,015 Times in 2,347 Posts
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoubix View Post

Cheers everyone

Thank you Nicolas for that and Lilian and I wish you and your family a very happy new year
Club Member No. 96 / Forum User No. 111
REGISTRATION to the club as a member FREE, FULL MEMBERSHIP is £10

WE WILL REMEMBER THEM
windrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st January 2016, 11:13   #4
Telferstr
Posted a thing or two

Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross 3. 1.5 Petrol 6 Speed Manual Gearbox. Great fan of the Mk1 75 which I had 3

Default Happy New Year.

Thanks Scoubix for your good wishes and let us all hope that it really is a Very Happy New Year,
All good wishes to everyone.
Regards,
Telfer
Telferstr is offline   Reply With Quote