Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 24th December 2020, 20:30   #11
suzublu
This is my second home

rover 75 1.8 vvc club se wedgwood blue

Thanked 7,142 Times in 4,642 Posts

Bladdy nora Dave, if it wasn't for bad luck you'd have none at all. Take care mate, you and Marina look after yourselves. There's bound to be better times to come. Just about to finish a Chianti myself, might have a word with uncle Jack 😎 All the very best 👍

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
suzublu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th December 2020, 20:48   #12
sworks
Been absent for a while…

Rover 75 Tourer, Classic mini Cooper S, Abarth 595 competizione, MG TF and a Hyundai Tucson PHEV

Thanked 1,686 Times in 1,040 Posts

So sorry to read this Dave, hope you and Marina both have a fab day tomorrow regardless

'Marmite' Possibly one of the most famous 75 tourers produced! left the production line as the last of only Three Rover 75 tourers produced in Trophy Yellow. 48 hours later Longbridge closed. The last sold ordered 75 Tourer. Paid for by the Phoenix Four and handed over by John Towers to the Warwickshire Northampton Air ambulance service as a Rapid Response vehicle
sworks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th December 2020, 21:33   #13
ssizefive
I really should get out more.......

Mg Tf160

Sorry to hear this Dave - hope you both still manage to have a decent day tomorrow.

Steve.
ssizefive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th December 2020, 09:54   #14
stocktake
Vis Whiz

Rover 75 2.5 auto Saloon

Thanked 3,056 Times in 1,621 Posts

Ooo presents dropped off at sons door, Zoom meeting planned for this afternoon, nice and quiet and peaceful, just me and the missus.... This isn't too bad at all, no noisy kids, no mess to clean up, nobody wrecking the house, no "Grandad can I have"
I quite like this

Lost a few stones and a Gall Bladder and part of a bile duct and all of my dignity in the suppository incident
stocktake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th December 2020, 09:56   #15
genpk
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 Saloon MGZT

to all you guys over in the uk, hope you guys all had a great christmas and hope you have a happy new year.
I see the news nightly re the state of things over your way re the virus and hope and pray 2021 is going to be way better.
all the best from down under!!
genpk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th December 2020, 11:49   #16
Ian G
This is my second home

Small

Thanked 2,991 Times in 1,431 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by genpk View Post
to all you guys over in the uk, hope you guys all had a great christmas and hope you have a happy new year.
I see the news nightly re the state of things over your way re the virus and hope and pray 2021 is going to be way better.
all the best from down under!!
Same to you Pete and all the best for 2021.. stay safe, my wife has family in Perth so we keep up to date with your local goings on.
Cheers Ian
Ian G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th December 2020, 12:15   #17
Ian G
This is my second home

Small

Thanked 2,991 Times in 1,431 Posts

Fingers crossed that you son's girlfriend will only suffer from a mild touch of covid Dave.
How badly you suffer seems to be hit and miss, a family living close to us got it via their daughter at college she suffered cold like symptoms her Mum had a couple of days with some chest discomfort younger son tested positive yet showed no syptoms and although tested twice her Dad stayed free of it.
Our Grand-daughter in law works in a care home in Norfolk and whilst she and the elderly in care are OK there are three staff suffering one of whom is in hospital, she is due her first vaccination tomorrow.
Stay safe
Cheers Ian
Ian G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th December 2020, 12:28   #18
genpk
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 Saloon MGZT

geez you guys are doing it hard over your way.
Ive got family living up your north near Carlisle and they are pretty locked down up there.
By good luck im living in on an island and in the most remote capital city in the world, Perth.
The state has been locked off from the rest of Australia pretty much but been pretty much Covid free and living reasonably normally at the moment.
Lots of contact tracing here, everyone uses a govt app to log in to any venues or food places so anyone tests positive they can quarantine you quick.
Any ex pats coming back home have to do 14 days quarantine no matter what.
Thus far no local cases here for about 6 months but waiting to see if we can ride
it out until the vacine arrives here maybe March.
genpk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th December 2020, 22:26   #19
marinabrian

MG ZT

Thanked 10,837 Times in 5,718 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by genpk View Post
geez you guys are doing it hard over your way.
Ive got family living up your north near Carlisle and they are pretty locked down up there.
By good luck im living in on an island and in the most remote capital city in the world, Perth.
The state has been locked off from the rest of Australia pretty much but been pretty much Covid free and living reasonably normally at the moment.
Lots of contact tracing here, everyone uses a govt app to log in to any venues or food places so anyone tests positive they can quarantine you quick.
Any ex pats coming back home have to do 14 days quarantine no matter what.
Thus far no local cases here for about 6 months but waiting to see if we can ride
it out until the vacine arrives here maybe March.
Carlisle Pete? that's my west not north

Anyway nice to hear that you seem to be avoiding the worst of this global epidemic in Western Australia.

Hopefully the turn of the year will herald a better time for all.

Brian
marinabrian is offline   Reply With Quote