Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 23rd May 2021, 19:20   #1
Davebobsteve

MG ZT-T

Default MGZT-T +135CDTi

2004 MG ZT-T for sale, 194K miles £600 ono

I’m reluctantly selling my MDZT-T 135CDTi which I’ve owned for the last 9 years due to the impending Clean Air Zone in Bristol.

It passed it’s MOT in January this year with no advisories and has 5k until it’s next service is due. It has a full service history.

I still love this car and there are no major mechanical issues that I know of but I have let several cosmetic and minor mechanical issues slip recently as it’s become uneconomical to repair them due to the age and relative value of the car.

These issues are.
-Several light scratches and dents to the bodywork and alloys as would be expected of a car this age. The worst being the rear bumper which can be seen in the photos.
-Rear wiper and rear heated window don’t work.

-Central locking has failed for the drivers door and rear passenger door drivers side. I just use the key to open drivers door and reach through to open rear door. The lock in the near side rear door failed a couple of years ago which I replaced.

-All tyres are approaching the limit.
-There is an intermittent fault with the airbag warning light. This is a common fault due to the wiring under front passenger seat. If you wiggle it with the ignition off the light goes off.

Over and above the usual spec I have fitted a Kenwood DAB radio with USB aux which works with the CD changer in the boot. I will also include a set of Mont Blanc roof bars.

I live in Stapleton in Bristol if anyone wants to come and view it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg _JEZ4836 (1).jpg (23.0 KB, 116 views)
File Type: jpg _JEZ4844 (1).jpg (17.9 KB, 103 views)
File Type: jpg _JEZ4855 (1).jpg (20.7 KB, 104 views)
File Type: jpg _JEZ4830 (1).jpg (24.5 KB, 107 views)
File Type: jpg _JEZ4834 (1).jpg (54.1 KB, 106 views)
File Type: jpg _JEZ4858 (1).jpg (24.5 KB, 106 views)
File Type: jpg _JEZ4835 (1).jpg (54.9 KB, 92 views)
Davebobsteve is offline   Reply With Quote