Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 11th July 2017, 21:38   #51
Rooney
Suspended

MG ZT 135+ Rover 75 CDTi Tourer, 75 2.5 V6 Saloon

Don't know what's happened here BUT as a general observation, any time someone says ''buy this or its getting broken'' I'm like ''break it then''
Rooney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th July 2017, 21:45   #52
mgzrjake
Loves to post

MG ZTT 135+ diesel, MGZS 180 saloon MK2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooney View Post
Don't know what's happened here BUT as a general observation, any time someone says ''buy this or its getting broken'' I'm like ''break it then''
I'm with you, re 75 limo
mgzrjake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th July 2017, 21:53   #53
Rooney
Suspended

Launch cars. Limos. Mk 1's, Mk 2's ZT, ZTT's

all of them.

Can't be doing with emotional blackmail
Old 11th July 2017, 22:34   #54
vacuman
Gets stuck in

MG ZT-T

Can't all be saved. I used to get upset when Top Gear would crush a 35yr old Marina but then realised that as 000's had long gone before it, does it make much difference if another one goes, albeit after somehow surviving against the odds.

30+ years from now there will still be plenty of 75/ZT's out there, same as there are still plenty of Mk1 & 2 Cortinas. just you would never see them on the roads except the best ones on their way to a show.
vacuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th July 2017, 22:38   #55
Rooney
Suspended

Unless we follow in the French's footsteps and ban all petrol and diesel cars by 2040.

In which case they'll all be lovely garden ornaments that don't actually move :-(
Old 12th July 2017, 07:26   #56
mgzrjake
Loves to post

Default Re All be saved

We have 2 topics here, this thread was about values of said cars. With what's the value well it was valued by 3 people with 1 offering the price then going up a bit, seller then offers at agreed price with delivery, but still it's not sold? Within the lines I beg you to buy my car or it will go in px for less!

Also if you see sale thread it's for sale then it's not for sale then it's back on sale

Is it a rover/Mg thing blackmail you never see it in any other group

Referring to the limo also in sale threads that was I want £900 for it it's worth more in parts or I'll break it. well sadly it wasn't with 2 bigger doors and a shell change the only real difference. Anybody who has a limousine has these anyway with all the trim being basically the same, so in theory it was worth just above standard scrap due to more weight.

So what we had was 2 sellers tugging at the heart strings of genuine all things Rover/MG.

Like I said you don't see Mr Mondeo man issuing threats of buy it, what's she worth or I will break it or in one case not complete a sale when you state a deal is done without reponce after 2 weeks it's a strange world.
Old 12th July 2017, 08:13   #57
X10Rich
Loves to post

MG ZT+ 190

I just don't get it. I only wanted it back as it was my old car (which I spend £££ on for love, not profit)

I didn't really need it... and in effect was doing the person a favour if they wanted a quick easy sale.

I was annoyed after I thought all was agreed and then I saw it pop back up for sale, I did query this, and was told "just keeping options open if you decide I don't want it" I said I did, what more can you do.????
X10Rich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th July 2017, 08:54   #58
mgzrjake
Loves to post

Quote:
Originally Posted by X10Rich View Post
I just don't get it. I only wanted it back as it was my old car (which I spend £££ on for love, not profit)

I didn't really need it... and in effect was doing the person a favour if they wanted a quick easy sale.

I was annoyed after I thought all was agreed and then I saw it pop back up for sale, I did query this, and was told "just keeping options open if you decide I don't want it" I said I did, what more can you do.????
So offers it and agreed a deal then keeps his options open for more money then still offers for sale with any interest? After a deal is done. What a true seller. If a dealer did this on here he would be s..lagged off for many moons. I like the line sfs can deliver on way for new car what a nice man.
Old 12th July 2017, 11:30   #59
Cortinadave
Avid contributor

MG ZT 190

I messaged about the car with a view to doing a deal too as Ive now got more cash and got no reply although in fairness I see he hasnt been on the forum this last week.

My problem is i need to get a car sorted as Im currently driving a borrowed micra(!) as my own ZT died so I cant really hold off much longer to see if he still wants to sell.

c'est la vie I guess.. a shame as Id really love this car

Last edited by Cortinadave; 12th July 2017 at 11:33..
Cortinadave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th July 2017, 12:43   #60
mgzrjake
Loves to post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cortinadave View Post
I messaged about the car with a view to doing a deal too as Ive now got more cash and got no reply although in fairness I see he hasnt been on the forum this last week.

My problem is i need to get a car sorted as Im currently driving a borrowed micra(!) as my own ZT died so I cant really hold off much longer to see if he still wants to sell.

c'est la vie I guess.. a shame as Id really love this car
Forget it Dave look elsewhere, agreed a deal with other party and didn't compete it. Strange