Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 18th July 2017, 22:14   #71
X10Rich
Loves to post

MG ZT+ 190

Quote:
Originally Posted by mss View Post
If I had wanted the car, I would have made a reasonable offer to buy it on the basis of here is my one and only offer, take it or leave it. If the seller had accepted the offer, I would have agreed in writing and sent him part payment. In my view, unless this happens, there is no agreemnt to buy or sell.
I did exactly that, but with no part payment (which in retrospect, I'm glad about )

anyway, enough's enough, its done now

Here's to many more miles under its new ownership with Mercedade!
X10Rich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th July 2017, 22:16   #72
X10Rich
Loves to post

MG ZT+ 190

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercedade View Post
Thanks - and I hope to! Got a few niggles to sort (like non-functioning headlight washers and the like), but looking forward to getting a few miles under my belt soon.
Interesting! Keep us informed. (they used to work )
Old 18th July 2017, 22:24   #73
mercedade
Regular poster

MG ZT 190+, Rover 820 Vitesse

Certainly will!

I'd like to get the roof mounted DVD powered up, got a replacement mirror glass en route (don't like magnified) and want to get the HK subwoofer up and running and remove the existing 12" bass box and amp.

That's about it for now.
mercedade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th July 2017, 23:14   #74
X10Rich
Loves to post

MG ZT+ 190

All of that used to work ok. The Roof mounted DVD wiring went all into the boot, and was wired to a Sony DVD Changer (same type as fitted by MGR). The roof unit is an Sony XVM-R75 (same type that MGR fitted as an option) - instructions/wiring diagrams are on the net

- Then it was all connected to a BMW 16:9 Widescreen (with CD player), BM54 Radio Module, and MK4 Satnav drive, and Bluetooth. All worked well (getting nostalgic now!)

THE HK worked well - didn't have any aftermarket bits in it.

Still got the original Wing Mirrors for it in the garage loft (I retrofitted the power folds)

Very top spec car you have, the only options (that were) missing was traction Control, and Volumetric Alarm Sensor!

I hope all the paperwork history I supplied with it (to the buyer before the one you got it from) was still present.
Old 19th July 2017, 09:47   #75
mercedade
Regular poster

MG ZT 190+, Rover 820 Vitesse

Quote:
Originally Posted by X10Rich View Post
All of that used to work ok. The Roof mounted DVD wiring went all into the boot, and was wired to a Sony DVD Changer (same type as fitted by MGR). The roof unit is an Sony XVM-R75 (same type that MGR fitted as an option) - instructions/wiring diagrams are on the net

- Then it was all connected to a BMW 16:9 Widescreen (with CD player), BM54 Radio Module, and MK4 Satnav drive, and Bluetooth. All worked well (getting nostalgic now!)

THE HK worked well - didn't have any aftermarket bits in it.

Still got the original Wing Mirrors for it in the garage loft (I retrofitted the power folds)

Very top spec car you have, the only options (that were) missing was traction Control, and Volumetric Alarm Sensor!

I hope all the paperwork history I supplied with it (to the buyer before the one you got it from) was still present.
All excellent info, thank you!

Sadly, I have very little in the way of paperwork and history with it, something which contrasts wildly with the blue ZT I owned for a couple of weeks last month.
mercedade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th July 2017, 18:08   #76
Cortinadave
Avid contributor

MG ZT 190

My frustration with this car was that the seller had complained about a lack of interest, but wasnt replying to buyers a few of whom were offering him his asking price. I didnt know this was going on so Id got the cash together to offer a grand but seems my offer came just after the car had actually sold so I dont include myself in this.

I've had the same issue with another car on here in the last month - the seller has claimed they cant find a buyer yet half a dozen PMs get ignored.. despite that car still being available! its frustrating.

All I'm saying is - of course its your car to sell to who you want. But its supposed to be a club and its polite to at least respond. And if you arent going to - then dont complain your car hasn't sold!

Alls well that ends well, this stunning car stayed in the club and I found a great deal on one locally and didnt need to go to London
Cortinadave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th May 2018, 00:14   #77
Phill_190
Gets stuck in

MG ZT Saloon

Hi, sorry im glad the car is still around. I did explain i thought in a message that it was a back up plan to sell for the £900. I was messed around by so many buyers on here and lost money from a deposit I placed on a new car that when a decent offer came up for it with collection from the garage my replacement was at i had to take it. Sorry I let people down.

As for the DVD player that was previous owner (ex member on here) he completely bodged all the wiring and i couldnt make it work so left it. Headlamp washers was a known problem to the buyer. I was very honest in the advert.
I thought I gave all paperwork to new owner but if not I will hunt for it and if wanted I will post it.
Phill_190 is offline   Reply With Quote