Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Events and Meets
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 22nd February 2022, 18:48   #91
dave lincs
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 Saloon

Quote:
Originally Posted by trikey View Post
How about getting more 'Green team' on board then Paul, so that we can have meets more often?
The meets I have arranged in the past at East kirkby have been some of the best attended meets ever was hoping to do another this year why do we need a green team member? When a meet is at east kirkby we are covered on there insurance as I sort that with them
Old 22nd February 2022, 19:24   #92
stocktake
Vis Whiz

Rover 75 2.5 auto Saloon

Thanked 3,056 Times in 1,621 Posts

Cannot remember the last "official" meet I was able to attend generally due my own health conditions and I know that covid has has a massive impact but come on guys, lets get something organised on a national basis

Lost a few stones and a Gall Bladder and part of a bile duct and all of my dignity in the suppository incident
Old 22nd February 2022, 19:26   #93
maxi_crawf
Posted a thing or two

R75 Saloon Conn CDT SE, MG ZT190+

Quote:
Originally Posted by trikey View Post
How about getting more 'Green team' on board then Paul, so that we can have meets more often?
Maybe there should be more of the "green team" and it would help if they were spread round the country so able to attend/officiate without having to travel great distances.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
Old 22nd February 2022, 19:33   #94
maxi_crawf
Posted a thing or two

R75 Saloon Conn CDT SE, MG ZT190+

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave lincs View Post
The meets I have arranged in the past at East kirkby have been some of the best attended meets ever was hoping to do another this year why do we need a green team member? When a meet is at east kirkby we are covered on there insurance as I sort that with them
I agree, East Kirkby is an ideal venue, lots and lots of parking, everytime I've been there it's been well organised (by Lincsdave) and run with all the facilities you expect and more, where else are you going to see a taxying Lancaster bomber.
How about making Dave a green member then the problem is solved!

Last edited by maxi_crawf; 22nd February 2022 at 22:07..
Old 22nd February 2022, 19:45   #95
stocktake
Vis Whiz

Rover 75 2.5 auto Saloon

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxi_crawf View Post
How about making Dave a green member then the problem is solved!

I don't really know the guy. met him once, maybe twice I think, but seems a dedicated enthusiast and the one time I made the East Kirkby meet it was well organised with great facilities and the Lancaster up and down the runway was a sight to behold, all organised by him . Gets my vote

Lost a few stones and a Gall Bladder and part of a bile duct and all of my dignity in the suppository incident
Old 22nd February 2022, 19:53   #96
trikey
Premium Trader

Rover 75

Thanked 14,831 Times in 8,030 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stocktake View Post
I don't really know the guy. met him once, maybe twice I think, but seems a dedicated enthusiast and the one time I made the East Kirkby meet it was well organised with great facilities and the Lancaster up and down the runway was a sight to behold, all organised by him . Gets my vote
You did try to leave your socket set at his place I recall
Old 22nd February 2022, 20:20   #97
dave lincs
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 Saloon

Quote:
Originally Posted by stocktake View Post
What do you mean you don't know me you think what you mean is you cant keep up when following me to my house 😀
Old 23rd February 2022, 07:41   #98
stocktake
Vis Whiz

Rover 75 2.5 auto Saloon

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave lincs View Post
What do you mean you don't know me you think what you mean is you cant keep up when following me to my house ��

Oh was that you, thought you were taller.....

Old 23rd February 2022, 08:42   #99
ricardo65
This is my second home

mgzt cdti 160.mgzt 1.8t mg6 1.8t

Thanked 1,652 Times in 969 Posts

With the support encouragement and backing of the club plus the willingness and expertise of Dave lincs organisation why can't east Kirkby be made into a annual club meet this meet is always well attended by club members and is the perfect location with plenty of amenities close by for people who have travelled from away Dave has organised this meet for a number of years now and I'm sure if Dave had more support from the green team this is well achievable to be added to the club calendar for years to come

Sent from my VFD 730 using Tapatalk

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/foru...d.php?t=213906
Old 23rd February 2022, 10:18   #100
Reebs
Owners Club Director

Rover 75 Conn SE V6 / MG ZT 260 SE V8 / MG ZT 180 SE V6

Thanked 6,851 Times in 2,537 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricardo65 View Post
With the support encouragement and backing of the club plus the willingness and expertise of Dave lincs organisation why can't east Kirkby be made into a annual club meet this meet is always well attended by club members and is the perfect location with plenty of amenities close by for people who have travelled from away Dave has organised this meet for a number of years now and I'm sure if Dave had more support from the green team this is well achievable to be added to the club calendar for years to come

Sent from my VFD 730 using Tapatalk
The idea and appeal for national club meets is that they move around in location across the country and date at which they occur, to maximise the opportunity for as many members as possible to attend at some point if they wish.
Closed Thread