Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 27th April 2021, 10:22   #1
ShaunB
Regular poster

MG ZT-T

Default MG ZTT CDTI with full service history 122800 miles

I've finally decided to sell my ZTT as I only ever use it to carry mountain bikes at the weekend so I'm moving onto a van.It's a 2003 Silver MG ZTT+ MOT till March 22 with full service history the oil and filter was last changed 11.3.19 at 11300 miles Registered on 27.6.2003 it first changed hands on 21.5.2004 I've had it since 29/10/16 since I've had it I've had it I've done the following work
The clutch slave was replaced just before I bought it (there is a receipt for this)
New condenser
Fan bushes (3speed)
Rear springs
Silencer
Battery
MAF sensor
Mini handbrake mod
Rear disc/drums with new handbrake shoes and Brembo pads all round
New rear tyres just fitted (budget)
Brass leak off kit
BMW breather
Just fitted new fuel filter I found in my parts stash
160 remap with brass manual boost adjuster under bonnet ( this was only fitted to bring boost up to 21psi as standard spec as it was running at 18psi previously)so pulls nice in midrange now
New seals in intercooler connecting pipe with modified bracket securing it in place
So good bits are its 2003 silver MG ZTT + with 122800 miles will go up slightly as I'm still using it , all the seats are good the bolsters are in good shape with no wear scuffs or tears the plastic seat backs are a bit scuffed where I carried some doors, Cruise control, rear parcel cover with mesh dog guard ,Sony stereo and spare CD multichangerl and Kenwood head unit as per standard
Bad bits
Rear heating screen not working
Nearside front door has rust all the others are fine
Usual bumper marks with small peice of filler on one where I started to touch it up
Drivers side door mirror was broken off I have repaired it but the electric adjust does not work but it still heats
The high pressure pipe on the aircon has just blew a leak so will need replacing and recharged it was working perfect till this happened
I'm not going to try and big it up its and 18yr old car after all but it does polish up nice if you ignore the passenger door .
Priced at £1150 ono
Located Wolverton Milton Keynes 5mins walk from train station.
As mentioned I need a van so would be interested in any PX swap for a VAN no cars,bikes,boats etc
I'm struggling to upload pics so in the meantime please message me with your email and I'll send them over easy via email mail but really can't upload them via this forum
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20210427_123303.jpg (137.3 KB, 143 views)

Last edited by ShaunB; 3rd June 2021 at 07:14.. Reason: Price change
ShaunB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd June 2021, 07:04   #2
ShaunB
Regular poster

MG ZT-T

Default Reduced

Reduced to £800
ShaunB is offline   Reply With Quote