Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 20th June 2020, 14:46   #71
KWIL
Precise

Rover 75 Tourer 2.5KV6 Connoisseur SE

bl52krz

Lates is your man and not too far from you, just changed the whole of my rear suspension back to new again.
KWIL is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 20th June 2020, 15:08   #72
kev-rev180
Avid contributor

mg ztt 190+

Quote:
Originally Posted by bl52krz View Post
Thanks for some more ideas I don’t want at the moment. A bit cheesed off today. Tried to replace my rear spring offside on the silver one.The small bolts for the arb would not move, and not knowing my own strength, carried on trying to undo them.These are the small ones that secure it to the body. Rounded the heads off on the one side. Aargh.Looks like a subframe off job now. Well I had ordered two rear drop links for it. Really I wanted to do the subframe off job, but not now. Oh well.
Just done my completley refurbed sub frame upper and lowr arms at marchal preformance moters hatton derbyshire
kev-rev180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st June 2020, 00:26   #73
Rich in Vancouver
Gets stuck in

MG ZT-T

Just over 3 months of being home and I was rummaging through the cupboards in the garage. I came across a signed picture from Brawn Formula 1's winning (and only!) season in 2009. I bought the picture years ago to go with my Minichamps model of Jenson Button's championship winning car and always intended to frame the picture and mount the display box holding the car on the frame. Now it's done!
The team picture is autographed by Ross Brawn and the two drivers, Jenson Button, and Reubens Barrichello.

I'll also show off my Sir Stirling Moss frame with a limited edition print of his Mille Miglia winning Mercedes 300SLR with a model of the car signed by the great man himself.

Last edited by Rich in Vancouver; 21st June 2020 at 00:43..
Rich in Vancouver is offline   Reply With Quote