Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Events and Meets > Regional Events Forum: Scotland
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 27th September 2011, 07:43   #81
Yella Fella
Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

None at the moment

Thanked 1,094 Times in 666 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRAHAM1961 View Post
To Yella Fella.....SUPERB pictures Glenn, your ZT parked beside the Vulcan.....Two British icons...

Thanks Graham. I was tempted to get right under the Vulcan for a few pictures, but was too scared. I have visions of someone with a high viz jacked giving me into trouble!
Old 27th September 2011, 21:08   #82
Halcyon
Regular poster

Rover 75 CDT

Smile September 25th

Hi, Folks

Firstly, my apologies for not having been on the forum much since about April...I've been snowed under with Stuff That Needs To Be Done and I've had virtually zero free time. (I've also been skint.)

Secondly, sorry to have missed the September meet - looks like great fun was had by all. I was actually down in Lincolnshire over that weekend picking up a gearbox and didn't get back in time to make it. The pics look fantastic, though - thanks to those who have posted them; at least I now know what I missed and I know to make sure that I definitely go next year!

Once again - apologies for seeming like an unsociable expletive deleted - it was nice to meet you all when you visited sunny Kilmelford and Ruth and I look forward to lots more runs with the club.

All the best
Steve
Halcyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th September 2011, 20:01   #83
FLYER
Banned

rover75 cdti AUTO TOURER 160 bhp.

Thanked 3,685 Times in 2,463 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halcyon View Post
Hi, Folks

Firstly, my apologies for not having been on the forum much since about April...I've been snowed under with Stuff That Needs To Be Done and I've had virtually zero free time. (I've also been skint.)

Secondly, sorry to have missed the September meet - looks like great fun was had by all. I was actually down in Lincolnshire over that weekend picking up a gearbox and didn't get back in time to make it. The pics look fantastic, though - thanks to those who have posted them; at least I now know what I missed and I know to make sure that I definitely go next year!

Once again - apologies for seeming like an unsociable expletive deleted - it was nice to meet you all when you visited sunny Kilmelford and Ruth and I look forward to lots more runs with the club.

All the best
Steve
blimey i thought you had been taken by a highland forest fire
FLYER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd October 2011, 18:01   #84
Halcyon
Regular poster

Rover 75 CDT

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLYER View Post
blimey i thought you had been taken by a highland forest fire
More likely to have been eaten alive by the dreaded Scottish midges! Back in circulation now, though...
Halcyon is offline   Reply With Quote