Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Events and Meets > Regional Events Forum: Scotland
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 6th December 2011, 13:03   #11
Freebyrd
Posted a thing or two

MG ZT-T

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3stripes View Post
up for what exactly? there are 3 different areas proposed at the moment (altho feel free to propose different area) and 2 suggestions for length of stay i.e overnight or 2 nights
phil
I think Trish & Ross are up for a weekend whereever the location is decided, assuming the dates match their days off.
I started the thread after a conversation between Graham and myself at the last S. Queensferry meet to get feedback from others on views and opinions on when and where. This year we spent a good weekend at Oban (well supported from both sides of the border- 19 cars). Graham 1961 and Mr & Mrs Flyer went to Speyside for the weekend in September (I couldn't as work came first). With hindsight, I probably should have ran it past Derek first (sorry Derek), but it was posted soley for the reasons given above. I think the 'secret' of organising a good club weekend is to get as many different views on dates and locations as possible. Just my opinion
Freebyrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th December 2011, 13:21   #12
tricia1470
Gets stuck in

Rover 75 Saloon

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3stripes View Post
up for what exactly? there are 3 different areas proposed at the moment (altho feel free to propose different area) and 2 suggestions for length of stay i.e overnight or 2 nights
phil

Well we like all the areas mentioned and if we are off we can stay upto 2 nights so as I said we would be up for what ever was picked IF we had the time available LOL
Old 6th December 2011, 14:52   #13
3stripes
Avid contributor

1,8 saloon & 1.8t saloon

i knew of the sth queensferry meets before i was on this we do a regular patrol there for the boy racers, and few mths ago spoke to a guy with a green 75 who had probs with back lights. didn,t mean to tell anyone how to organise things, mines with the others is suggestion, maybe best thing would be to have a wee vote, see what,s wanted, settles any argument as such (not that anyone arguing)
3stripes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th December 2011, 15:03   #14
tricia1470
Gets stuck in

Rover 75 Saloon

See I'm the lazy ****** in the corner that doesn't really care where or how long aslong as there a good laugh (and there always is)

besides convoy is excellent