Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Technical Help Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 17th July 2011, 18:39   #1
evolotion

Rover 75 CDTi

Default CDTi ecu dump request

Probably an odd first post, but hopefully some will recognise me from the other rover forums i frequent, just this week i became the proud owner of a 75CDTi, and spent the rest of the week bringing it back up to scratch, now i wish to make her faster to at least match the tuned 220SDi she is replacing

Anyone have a map for the 13x hp cdti engine? i am teaching myself how to remap the edc15c4 ecu in my 75. i have identified the injection maps, both duration and start time, identified the "smoke" map but am having trouble finding the one dimensional "torque limit" map in the hex file. i assume this map is different in the 13xhp map and so a simple comparison between the two will show its location! Any help will be appreciated, even if the map is for an auto, if i get it working on my manual i will post the result for others to use. (at there own risk of course)

should add i already did a blanket "+15%" on all the maps on my ecu and it did make a difference so i know i have controll over it. just need to identify the torque limit map and the proper tuning can begin! this is v interesting stuff btw, may write a tutorial if there's interest (and i get some good results lol)

cheers,
denis.
evolotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th July 2011, 18:58   #2
rotrex
Passed Away

mg zt cdti se 150+. mg ztt 190 lpg. rover 75 cdt club se.

hi Denis.
welcome to the club fella. I cant offer you any help I'm afraid, but am very interested in what your trying to do here= keep us posted mate, Tam
rotrex is offline   Reply With Quote