Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Traders Shops & Members Spares For-Sale > Members Own Spares For Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 5th May 2013, 14:15   #1
rich17865
This is my second home

Transit Connect

Thanked 1,619 Times in 1,095 Posts
Default Having a clearout, lots of bits **ALL NOW SOLD**

I have been going through my collection of 'stuff' today and decided that I have had these things long enough that it is time to get rid of some as I will never use them.

All prices are EXCLUDING postage, as there is a lot of it, I assumed that if you want more than one thing, it would be better to work out postage based on what you want.

Paypal gift payments please.

I will happily bring things with me to any of the North West meets, or you can collect them from my house in Crewe, minutes from J16 or J17 of the M6

First come first served, please reply to this thread first so people can see if something has interest, before sending me a PM. This is the fairest way so nobody thinks they are being fobbed off.

1. 2.0 CDT badge (just one) chrome good needs a clean, some of the black on the letters has been worn away as can be seen in the photo. *WITHDRAWN*

2. CDT / CDTi engine cover, very good visually, but one of the rubber inserts are missing. This is the later type with 'Intercooled Common Rail' text on it. £5*SOLD*

3. Genuine MGR phone holder bracket, replaces passenger cup holder, this is used but undamaged as I had used a double sided pad to attach the phone holder. *SOLD*

4. CDT / CDTI oil cap, yellow. £2

5. Aircon valve caps, I have 2x low pressure caps, and 1x high pressure cap. *SOLD*

6. Handbrake compensator, SOLD

7. Rubber light covers these fit onto the back of the headlights to keep the water and dust out. I have what is pictured. *SOLD*

8. 4x Number 12 locking wheel bolts, with 2x covers, one of the covers are damaged. I don't have the key for them, they are in fair condition and have not rounded off inside. £1 each, first two sold get the covers. SOLD

9. Genuine 75 and ZT washer bottle lid, with the logo the right way up, not like the ones on ebay. £4

10. Washer bottle cap from a Rover 25, these are a nice little mod and are rubbery which doesn't break like the blue plastic ones. I have 2 of these. *SOLD*

11. 'Rover' badges, the little ones that go on the C-pillar. These are removed from a Rover 25, they seem to weather better than the 75 versions. *SOLD*

12. PPD Seat belt bolt covers. *SOLD*

13. Wheel centres, these came from my Comet wheels before I weighed them in, they are not in the greatest of condition, but better than nothing if you have lost one. £2 Each

14. PPD door reflectors, set of 4, I have 2 sets. £3 per set. *SOLD*

15. Heated washer jet, just one, this is tested and working properly. *SOLD*

16. Large 'Rover' badge, this is flat, so doesn't fit on the bootlid, which is what I was sold it for. It is brand new and has the self adhesive on the back ready to stick it on. *SOLD*

17. Number plate light lenses, if you fitted the wrong bulbs and melted yours. £2.50 each or £4 for both

18. 3 Hole walnut switch panel, slight mark, didn't show in photo. SOLD

19. Jack handle. £1

20. Header tank, not from a 1.8, so not had radweld or anything like that in it, although the cap is from a 1.8 so it does £4

21. Auto gear lever, some marks on the leather as to be expected for 10 years old. £5

22. Lovox head unit in surround, I was sold this as a single din surround, but it isn't, it only fits this head unit which I have not tested, I was told it was working though, it does have the rubber mat. *SOLD*

23. A single din fascia, not a genuine part, £2

24. N/S and O/S rear lamp holders, work fine, and have all the bulbs, £2 each

25. O/S rear light cluster, has overspray on which may t-cut out, and a small chip on the top edge. £6

26. PPD C-pillar trims with badges, one of the fixings is missing from the back (you could use one from the ones you remove) and the rubbers need gluing on, badges are not great. £8

27. N/S Rear light seal, used but not broken, £4

Last edited by rich17865; 11th June 2013 at 21:19..
rich17865 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th May 2013, 14:41   #2
Pipster
Avid contributor

MG ZT-T 190+

I'd like the handbrake compensator please, will have to be posted so PM me the total you want and how you want it.
Pipster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th May 2013, 14:41   #3
chipsceola
This is my second home

Jaguar XF 3.0D

Hi Rich

If still available would have: H/B compensator, 2x h/L light covers, 1pr C-pillar badges, 2x PPD seatbelt bolt covers 1set PPD door reflectors. Will PM details and await payment info PayPal etc.

Many thanks

chipsceola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th May 2013, 14:42   #4
Reebs
Owners Club Director

Rover 75 Conn SE V6 / MG ZT 260 SE V8 / MG ZT 180 SE V6

Thanked 6,851 Times in 2,537 Posts

Hi Rich, can I take the Iovox Radio with surround please

£5.00 plus P&P?

Last edited by Reebs; 5th May 2013 at 14:43.. Reason: beaten to it for the bolt covers
Reebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th May 2013, 15:05   #5
rich17865
This is my second home

Transit Connect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pipster View Post
I'd like the handbrake compensator please, will have to be posted so PM me the total you want and how you want it.
No worries it is yours, postage is £2.60

Quote:
Originally Posted by chipsceola View Post
Hi Rich

If still available would have: H/B compensator, 2x h/L light covers, 1pr C-pillar badges, 2x PPD seatbelt bolt covers 1set PPD door reflectors. Will PM details and await payment info PayPal etc.

Many thanks
Pipster pipped you on the handbrake compensator, but you can have the rest Postage works out at £2.60

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reebs View Post
Hi Rich, can I take the Iovox Radio with surround please

£5.00 plus P&P?
Probably best if this is couriered, because of the weight and the fact that Royal Mail cost too much £6.20 postage.

I will PM you with totals. Thanks.
Old 5th May 2013, 15:39   #6
shodan70
Loves to post

BMW X5

Ritchie can I have the engine cover and set of door reflectors could you keep till 26th ill get them off you at hollow tree

Les

T
Work done. full service.plenum mod.rear discs and brakes.replaced ecu.new battery.rear lens gaskets.door led's .clutch.front tyres.fog lights.inline billit stat.160 upgrade.message centre clocks.webasto.o-rings.Illuminated Visors.memory seats.c pillars.walnut gear knob steering wheel and handbrake grip.

Work to do.rear door led's.decent wheels.cruise control.air con.and anything else that pops up
shodan70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th May 2013, 15:49   #7
rich17865
This is my second home

Transit Connect

Quote:
Originally Posted by shodan70 View Post
Ritchie can I have the engine cover and set of door reflectors could you keep till 26th ill get them off you at hollow tree
Of course
Old 5th May 2013, 16:01   #8
emm-gee-zed-tee
Gets stuck in

BMW 320

Hi Rich...I will have a 25 washer bottle cap please...PM sent
emm-gee-zed-tee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th May 2013, 16:02   #9
rich17865
This is my second home

Transit Connect