Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Social Forums > Social Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18th September 2020, 10:18   #154681
reworht
This is my second home
 
reworht's Avatar
 
Honda CRV

Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: North Yorks Moors
Posts: 14,064
Thanks: 723
Thanked 2,046 Times in 1,440 Posts
Default

G'day one and all - it's still sunny, still cool but dry - it's been a fairly consistent week. SWMBO has gone and got herself sunburnt from standing around gassing (as they do!) in the sun on Wednesday. We had a socially distanced visit from our son - but I had the sense to stay in the shade from the garage.
After yesterday's excitement in putting the wheelie bin out - today I have the exciting prospect of bringing it back in again - wowee
__________________


Rodney - you plonker!
... but more commonly known as Rod !
reworht is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18th September 2020, 10:49   #154682
Lancpudn
This is my second home
 
Lancpudn's Avatar
 
2000 Rover 75 2.5 V6 auto connoisseur SE high line

Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Lancashire
Posts: 10,406
Thanks: 3,336
Thanked 2,422 Times in 1,823 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by reworht View Post
G'day one and all - it's still sunny, still cool but dry - it's been a fairly consistent week. SWMBO has gone and got herself sunburnt from standing around gassing (as they do!) in the sun on Wednesday. We had a socially distanced visit from our son - but I had the sense to stay in the shade from the garage.
After yesterday's excitement in putting the wheelie bin out - today I have the exciting prospect of bringing it back in again - wowee

You're leading the high life there Rod I've mowed three of the four lawns & have been instructed not to put the felled branches from the tree I chopped down t'other day behind the shed out of mind out of sight Oops!, nowhere to put them, I'm not up to any more hacking & slashing and the green bin is full so they'll have to go there, I'm sure I'll get earache when she finds out
__________________


Blessed are the tea makers.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3b...auto-2000_auto
Lancpudn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th September 2020, 12:03   #154683
reworht
This is my second home
 
reworht's Avatar
 
Honda CRV

Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: North Yorks Moors
Posts: 14,064
Thanks: 723
Thanked 2,046 Times in 1,440 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancpudn View Post
You're leading the high life there Rod I've mowed three of the four lawns & have been instructed not to put the felled branches from the tree I chopped down t'other day behind the shed out of mind out of sight Oops!, nowhere to put them, I'm not up to any more hacking & slashing and the green bin is full so they'll have to go there, I'm sure I'll get earache when she finds out
Sounds like you have a similar waste collection system to us Ian?
Green bin with brown lid - waste
Green bin with green lid - garden waste
Blue bin - plastic/paper/cardboard/glass for recycling
__________________


Rodney - you plonker!
... but more commonly known as Rod !
reworht is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18th September 2020, 12:10   #154684
trikey
Premium Trader
 
trikey's Avatar
 
T4

Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Norfolk
Posts: 27,735
Thanks: 6,499
Thanked 10,401 Times in 6,123 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by reworht View Post
Sounds like you have a similar waste collection system to us Ian?
Green bin with brown lid - waste
Green bin with green lid - garden waste
Blue bin - plastic/paper/cardboard/glass for recycling

We canít put glass in our recycling bin down here???


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
Lest we forget..
trikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th September 2020, 12:30   #154685
reworht
This is my second home
 
reworht's Avatar
 
Honda CRV

Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: North Yorks Moors
Posts: 14,064
Thanks: 723
Thanked 2,046 Times in 1,440 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by trikey View Post
We canít put glass in our recycling bin down here???


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
To be honest Andy, I think the local councils make it up as they go along. Our recycling bin has a separate 'cassette' in it - for paper and envelopes and nothing else. On more than one occasion I've seen the contents being tipped in the lorry in the same area as the NON recyclable stuff
__________________


Rodney - you plonker!
... but more commonly known as Rod !
reworht is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:32.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2006-2020, The Rover 75 & MG ZT Owners Club Ltd