Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 19th November 2020, 09:18   #1
tantallon
Gets stuck in

ROVER 75 SALOON

Default Ebay feedback

Just a small question
Do you always leave feedback Be it Good or Bad .
I always leave true and accurate feedback .But some sellers dont like to be found out for what they are.
tantallon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th November 2020, 09:32   #2
Dorchester2
incurable Rover addict

Rover 75 Saloon V6 2.5 1999 - Rover 25 1.4 2002 - Rover 214i cab 1994 - Rover P5b coupe 1968

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantallon View Post
Just a small question
I always leave true and accurate feedback .But some sellers dont like to be found out for what they are.

Nearly always good and very scarcely neutral. I'd better to arrange any bickering or controversy with the seller. And nearly always disagreement if any was cleared away thanks to a fair exchange or a refund eventually.
Hence nearly nothing to complain about.
  • This vehicle was the 2,032nd 75 in Atlantic Blue Pearlescent (code: JEY) to be made out of 2,572 Atlantic Blue Pearlescent 75s
Dorchester2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th November 2020, 09:36   #3
torque2me
Posted a thing or two

MG ZT

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantallon View Post
Just a small question
Everyone should leave feedback as it is the only way to sort the wheat from the chaff!

Kev
torque2me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th November 2020, 09:57   #4
FLYING BANANA
Moderator/Club Shop

MG ZT 1.8t+. No.3 of 4 in Sunspot Yellow & Ford Fiesta in Black.

Thanked 15,645 Times in 6,806 Posts
Cool

I always leave feedback, generally all good. Only had one issue recently when eBay stepped in and suspended a seller. I was reimbursed my money quite quickly.

232750. Be patient Banana, we will soon be back together and enjoying the shows again.

onen hag oll
FLYING BANANA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th November 2020, 10:11   #5
macafee2
This is my second home

Rover 75 Saloon & Tourer

Thanked 3,032 Times in 2,181 Posts

yes always leave feedback but I don't think you can leave negative feedback for non payers.
Some feedback is strange, I have seen neutral feedback with comments that show there was not a problem and negative feedback where the buyer did not contact the seller.

macafee2
macafee2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th November 2020, 10:13   #6
Nick Greg
Posted a thing or two

Honda Insight Hybrid

Yes always. My feedback is 2500 plus. Mind you been at it nearly 20 years, or rather I should say Mrs has.
Nick Greg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th November 2020, 10:17   #7
Vossy
Why? ...

MG ZT+ Cdti Auto saloon.

I always leave feedback, I do leave true and accurate feedback based on the product and how the seller has dealt with me regarding communication and postage etc. Virtually always positive, many business want to deal with you and they do it great.

I hate it when a seller does not leave feedback as soon as I have brought and paid for something, my side of the sale contract is complete and it is good, he has my payment. If a seller does this and waits for my feedback first I always leave neutral feedback and explain why.

I have had to leave negative feedback a couple of times over the last few months but it was only a last resort. I brought a new battery and was promised a Saturday delivery because I asked if they would deliver it on said day because it was urgent and the car was needed on the Sunday, no problem was the reply so I parted with lots of money only for the battery to arrive on Monday afternoon, I had messaged the seller all weekend chasing this battery only to be met with "sorry we are closed weekends". On the Monday the seller said he never promised Saturday delivery - Ebay messages proved him wrong and then he blamed Ebay for bumping the delivery onto a 2 day service instead of Saturday delivery. Product very good, service not so, negative feedback left.
Vossy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th November 2020, 10:45   #8
trikey
Premium Trader

Rover 75

Thanked 14,831 Times in 8,030 Posts

Yes, feedback is always left, and I always check a sellers feedback rating before buying from them.
Old 19th November 2020, 11:06   #9
torque2me
Posted a thing or two

MG ZT

Quote:
Originally Posted by macafee2 View Post
yes always leave feedback but I don't think you can leave negative feedback for non payers.
Some feedback is strange, I have seen neutral feedback with comments that show there was not a problem and negative feedback where the buyer did not contact the seller.

macafee2
Agreed, some of the earlier incarnations of the system were better.

Kev
torque2me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th November 2020, 11:31   #10
T-Cut
This is my second home

Rover75 and Mreg Corsa.

Thanked 3,660 Times in 2,924 Posts

I also leave feedback on anything I buy. I've made up a ranking system for the delivery time, which I find is the most variable part of the system. Only next day delivery gets full five stars. These go down a star for every two days after purchase. Most sellers get four stars, but some are woefully slow.

Most of the stuff I've bought is exactly as described (5 stars), but always read the small print (like condition, etc.) to avoid nasty surprises. The most surprising item I've bought was a pair of long johns that disintegrated when I tried to put them on. They were branded BHS which the seller said he didn't stock! BHS went out of business years ago. eBay sorted it quicktime.

TC
T-Cut is offline   Reply With Quote