Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 & ZT Gallery
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 6th February 2024, 18:40   #11
SD1too
Doesn't do things by halves

Rover 75 2.5 Connoisseur Auto (1999) Dealer launch model.

Thanked 3,749 Times in 3,181 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarlightMG View Post
Hi Simon ... I've just had a look on the v5 it unfortunately doesn't have ... NOx figure ...
Ah ha, I thought so.

The NOx figure is used by Transport for London and regional Local Authorities throughout England to determine whether a car is compliant with the various low emission zones. When it's absent it is assumed that the car is liable to the charge however the reality can be quite the opposite.

If you wish you can telephone MGR C&C Services Ltd. who can provide you with a Certificate of Conformity which is accepted as evidence of the car's NOx value. There's a very good chance that your ZT will be compliant. I recommend that you telephone Lindsay and you can say that I sent you!

Simon
Old 13th February 2024, 17:59   #12
StarlightMG

MG ZT

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD1too View Post
Ah ha, I thought so.

The NOx figure is used by Transport for London and regional Local Authorities throughout England to determine whether a car is compliant with the various low emission zones. When it's absent it is assumed that the car is liable to the charge however the reality can be quite the opposite.

If you wish you can telephone MGR C&C Services Ltd. who can provide you with a Certificate of Conformity which is accepted as evidence of the car's NOx value. There's a very good chance that your ZT will be compliant. I recommend that you telephone Lindsay and you can say that I sent you!

Simon
Hi Simon I didn't know if it was absent they would assume it wasn't compliant! luckily for me I'm not near London being in Bedford. I shall give them a ring and let Lindsay know you sent me much apricated Ryan
StarlightMG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th February 2024, 18:16   #13
StarlightMG

MG ZT

this weekend was time to tackle the snapped spring i was very lucky with how it landed on the tyre! I got genuine springs and drop links for it. it wasn't too bad a job the pinch bolts on the bottom of the dampers put up a fight but heat got them out and I put new ones in. I didn't get many pictures as the rain was on and off i did find a unplugged sensor on the oil filter housing not sure what it dose as its not the oil pressure light?

Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1772.jpg (12.0 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1773.jpg (12.7 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1775.jpg (12.0 KB, 21 views)
Old 13th February 2024, 18:47   #14
SD1too
Doesn't do things by halves

Rover 75 2.5 Connoisseur Auto (1999) Dealer launch model.

Thanked 3,749 Times in 3,181 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarlightMG View Post
... i did find a unplugged sensor on the oil filter housing not sure what it dose as its not the oil pressure light?

RAVE says that it is the oil pressure switch Ryan.

Do you suspect it isn't because your warning light is working normally? Does it illuminate at "ignition on" and extinguish when the engine runs even with the connector flapping about?

Simon
Old 16th February 2024, 17:41   #15
StarlightMG

MG ZT

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD1too View Post
RAVE says that it is the oil pressure switch Ryan.

Do you suspect it isn't because your warning light is working normally? Does it illuminate at "ignition on" and extinguish when the engine runs even with the connector flapping about?

Simon
Hi Simon thank you for looking it up for me I did think it was the pressure switch but light appears to work normally even with it unplugged I shall double check this weekend
cheers Ryan