Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Technical Help Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 15th May 2021, 11:13   #1
Ducati750cc
Loves to post

Rover75 tourer

Default Tourer rear tailgate window remote opening switch.

Whilst playing about with Toaf on the 2005 cdti tourer I was given and am working on, I found that the tailgate window can be opened remotely.

Does anyone know if there was a switch fitted and where, on any of the variants.

This one doesn't have the tailgate release switch either ( below the bonnet release ) but the old series 1 I'm cannibalising has one so a transplant is imminent.

The free gift is about ready for an MOT in a few days, when it passes I'll start a thread on its resurrection, trials, tribulations, horror stories and surprises.

To be honest it is in good shape, no body rot, a few very small dents and scratches from bags and shopping trolleys ? no welding needed other than the captive nuts inside the rear subframe, clean inside and out, main work was on suspension and brakes and re-undersealing it.

Watch this space.

Last edited by Ducati750cc; 15th May 2021 at 11:15..
Ducati750cc is offline   Reply With Quote