Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 11th July 2008, 00:28   #1
prits_uk2002
Gets stuck in

MG ZT 190+

Default spraying the dash facia panels

hi i just bought a replacement dash peice that goes from the clock to driver side vent only one problem its the wrong colour my original is grey but in the sun it sparkles red. another problem a closer inspection showed the peice that covers the gear stick is also the wrong colour so i now have 2 peices which are different colour. what are my options i ideally only want to spray the 2 panels so thjat colour is matching the other items any one k now the paint code or what is mixed to get that effect ? or shall i spray everything which is 3 panels on dash eye brow cig lighter cupholders gear stick part cruise control switch panel and central locking panel as you can c the later option im trieing to avoid thanks for help people oh and yes i have some tips for all you people having a probs putting door handles in then put on door first then put the door card on door , second tip having a problem with central trim panel getting it in the one that holds the clock in then remove the pLASTIC WHITE PArt from the back of the panel yould have to remove one vent then put it back torq key needed , after that need to worry. oh one more if you want to reomve the foam membrane from door try cutt it with dental floss , dental floss also good to debadge if thats anyones cup of tea.
on elast thing if i needed to spray all again then does cupholders front and ashtray front and drivers side cupholder covers come off the one unit?

Last edited by prits_uk2002; 11th July 2008 at 00:44..
prits_uk2002 is offline   Reply With Quote