Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 13th July 2022, 13:59   #1
Andy Fax
Regular poster

75 Tourer x 2, 75 Saloon & Moonshine ZTT

Default Monogram Moonshine ZTT 2.5v6

£2,500

Full details on ebay

Incredibly rare Monogram Moonshine MG ZTT with 104,000 miles on the clock
1st of only 2 made
Xenon headlights
Custom stainless steel exhaust
Auto
12 month MOT
Reinforced thermostat housing
New starter solenoid
Gold fan resister
Sunroof drain mod
Plenums are bone dry
Green MG steering wheel
Wind deflectors

I'm going to regret selling this car as I LOVE it, however a change of circumstances means it's someone else's turn to be the custodian. I picked it up a year ago from Scotland where it had spent a year sorn'd under a tree and fell in love with it on the faultless drive back to West Yorkshire. As you'd imagine it was in a rough old state and had taken on quite a bit of water, so we spent a lot of time making it presentable and sorting and its various issues. Mechanically, it is sound and starts first time, every time. The Jatco auto box is lovely and smooth and the deep roar of the custom exhaust makes it a joy to drive. It sailed through its MOT first time with a couple of advisories only. I had put in a re-inforced thermostat housing and new starter solenoid. The previous owner assured me belts and water pump had been done at 90k miles [no proof of this].

Obviously, this is an 18 year old car and so has a few minor things. There is the inevitable lacquer peel in places [mainly between front windscreen and sunroof] and a previous owner had tried to tidy up the bumper unsuccessfully [see photo]. The roof lining has a tiny sag in the boot, but it is barely noticeable. There is a scratch on the back passenger door [see photo]. The standard airbag warning light comes on intermittently. Sunroof doesn't work.

That said, this is a brilliant car and is a joy to drive. On a sunny day, the paint really pops and it's definitely a head-turner. I've been as honest as I can, but let me know any other questions.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2 Rear.jpg (140.0 KB, 128 views)
File Type: jpg 1 Front.jpg (139.2 KB, 131 views)
File Type: jpg 13 Wheel.jpg (136.3 KB, 114 views)
Andy Fax is offline   Reply With Quote