Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Events and Meets > Regional Events Forum: Yorkshire & North Lincolnshire
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 5th February 2023, 10:29   #1
Mick Brownhill
Regional Secretary, Yorkshire & North Lincolnshire

75 Saloon

Default MGZT & 75 Tourers on Tour

“The last chance saloon meets the lifestyle choice estate”.

I will be attending the Pride of Longbridge 2023 in my Tourer this year. I thought it would make a good visual effect to try & cluster some of the ZT-T & Tourer estates together at one end of the Rover 75 & MG ZT Club. Something similar was done at the RoverFest 2022 with organisers grouping cars by model & sub type where possible & it worked nicely with the estates parked opposite the saloons. This would an informal sub-group.

Therefore I’ve created a little ‘event’ on facebook inviting estate owners to park their wagons at one end of the club line. This being the end nearest as you enter Crofton Park from where the 75/ZT club parks in the centre.

As many members on here aren’t facebook users I’ve posted it here too. This is entirely unofficial & their is no official ZT-T/Tourer club it would just come under the wider club.

This meet being organised by Matthew Stone (Midland) to take place at Cofton Park, Birmingham B31 2BQ on 15 April from 10 a/m. Anyone wishing to go please see the Midland Region post.
Best Wishes
Mick
Mick Brownhill is offline   Reply With Quote