Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Social Forums > Social Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 31st March 2022, 11:54   #31
MSS
This is my second home

Rover 75CDT, Jaguar XF-S 3.0V6, V'xhall Omega V6 Estate, Twintop 1.8VVT, Astra Estate and Corsa 1.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisterboy View Post
Offline for a few days and come back on to miss something....

You can always join us on this other thread for a bit of intellectual stimulation!

https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/for...d.php?t=318480
Old 31st March 2022, 12:42   #32
clf
This is my second home

MG ZT CDTi

Thanked 2,657 Times in 1,973 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olde faithful View Post
HI Mart these are NOT theories........however i fully understand people opinions too, which is ok..... wait for sept 2022 food shortages and economic issues by this winter 2022...

however i will say this Do you consider Einstein mad?? because he said the following

" doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results is the sign of insanity"

and yet the world governments in lockstep keep locking down for two years and now the same countries with the highest CV rates are the most vaccinated and the most rigorous in lockdowns and it keeps returning... is that not madness.... which then places more countries into super debt and shortages of critical infrastructure?

here is a information site on the coming world wide famine

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Hho_3xPKNQ4/
Do you consider Abraham Lincoln mad for saying 'don't believe everything you read or hear on the Internet?

I am disappointed with your advertisements of bitchute content creators. I would have thought you would need to be a trader to promote such services on here, elst thee be a spammer?

Hopefully you will uploaf some independent (preferably personal and unique) evidence/research of your claims, or do you simply help to keep Google in business?

Sent from my SM-A025G using Tapatalk

It is not gloss primer .............. it is duct tape silver!
Old 31st March 2022, 12:44   #33
Borg Warner
I really should get out more.......

None

https://www.reuters.com/article/fact...-idUSL2N2VK1G1
Old 31st March 2022, 12:45   #34
Borg Warner
I really should get out more.......

None

Food shortages in Spain:

https://www.france24.com/en/europe/2...vent-shortages
Old 31st March 2022, 12:56   #35
clf
This is my second home

MG ZT CDTi

Thanked 2,657 Times in 1,973 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSS View Post
Have you not been abducted by aliens and had invasive experiments performed?
As a once fascinating character used to say, (at least before do gooders had him emasculated), 'theyre grrrrreat!'

I particularly disliked the implantation of the chips in my ear lobes though, they are.uncomfortable. Have you never wondered why your lobes grew as you aged? It's the mass of antennae causing the skin to sag over time!

I proved this when I spoke to.my neighbour, who, when putting on the tin Foil hat, amplified the voices he heard from them (any reflective metallic material will work, I tried it with a sheet of polished steel on his head) . It is fact.

Sent from my SM-A025G using Tapatalk

It is not gloss primer .............. it is duct tape silver!
Old 31st March 2022, 13:07   #36
polinsteve
Gets stuck in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borg Warner View Post
Wot did I miss?
I wish I knew!
Old 31st March 2022, 13:10   #37
polinsteve
Gets stuck in

Quote:
The war has been instigated to cover up the vaccine adverse reactions list.....Phizer this week had to release advert reactions list by the law courts in the USA supreme court after they tried to delay it for 75 years and were declined..... 1275 adverse reactions and aids deaths from immune issues have started from them just like the censored scientists said they would but the MSM blocked them off all main stream news outlets , so the Cartel who pull all the strings also known as the deep state.. need a diversionary issue and that is Russia/Ukraine war.... yes there are innocent people losing their lives on both sides... but that matters not to them. There is also the added bonus of the wheat issues production which Ukraine has 30% of world production and now thats gone off the table literally .... then you have Russian oil second largest oil producer now taken off the forecourts... all by design to create short fall and crash the global food markets... and then the financial markets.

"They" are a team of international lawyers who now at the Hague law courts taking the Davos cartel , WHO/UN/WEF to court for world wide genocide from these vaccine but you will not here about it on TV or the news papers.... so when i say two heads of the same coin they literally are. THESE lawyers are the real heroes for the people of the planet NOT Ukraine puppet show.* and world wide governments now talking to the WHO for a world wide treaty for all governments to do exactly what they WHO say in the next pandemic sorry plandemic..... to unelected authorities... yes this is happening this year August 2022.....Davos want this to govern the world -wide under constant emergencies issues... Marlberg pandemic coming next...... that's in the plan.

I have posted this link below talking to the German lawyers talking to a USA lawyers a part of a international lawyers taking the world wide governments to court and for murder . They reckon the vaccines will create VAIDS which is aids in the vaccines and the issues are already starting. As i have mentioned before its all the great reset plan for 2030.... so the term two sides of the same coin Russia/Ukraine are on the same side.... the Davos cartel.... not the people of the world... here's the link if you would like to watch it.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/oRCyqTAEY05o/
Is this a spoof? I can't believe it's for real.
Old 31st March 2022, 13:14   #38
polinsteve
Gets stuck in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin Butler View Post
I came here to get away from Tin foil hat wearing conspiracy theorist's It seems they have followed me , help!! Sorry but i don't buy this secret elite global domination rubbish, but saying that When i had my top up booster, i did get the direct feed from Bill Gates, I was reading a very boring article about railway liveries at the time, I don't think Bill has been quite the same since .
You are lucky! My booster was contaminated with a where the **** are my glasses side affect. I sincerely believe that Bill Gates is abducting our spectacles to make us blind to reality.
Old 31st March 2022, 16:47   #39
peelaaa
Posted a thing or two

75 cdti 2004 contemporary

Quote:
The war has been instigated to cover up the vaccine adverse reactions list.....Phizer this week had to release advert reactions list by the law courts in the USA supreme court after they tried to delay it for 75 years and were declined..... 1275 adverse reactions and aids deaths from immune issues have started from them just like the censored scientists said they would but the MSM blocked them off all main stream news outlets , so the Cartel who pull all the strings also known as the deep state.. need a diversionary issue and that is Russia/Ukraine war.... yes there are innocent people losing their lives on both sides... but that matters not to them. There is also the added bonus of the wheat issues production which Ukraine has 30% of world production and now thats gone off the table literally .... then you have Russian oil second largest oil producer now taken off the forecourts... all by design to create short fall and crash the global food markets... and then the financial markets.

"They" are a team of international lawyers who now at the Hague law courts taking the Davos cartel , WHO/UN/WEF to court for world wide genocide from these vaccine but you will not here about it on TV or the news papers.... so when i say two heads of the same coin they literally are. THESE lawyers are the real heroes for the people of the planet NOT Ukraine puppet show.* and world wide governments now talking to the WHO for a world wide treaty for all governments to do exactly what they WHO say in the next pandemic sorry plandemic..... to unelected authorities... yes this is happening this year August 2022.....Davos want this to govern the world -wide under constant emergencies issues... Marlberg pandemic coming next...... that's in the plan.

I have posted this link below talking to the German lawyers talking to a USA lawyers a part of a international lawyers taking the world wide governments to court and for murder . They reckon the vaccines will create VAIDS which is aids in the vaccines and the issues are already starting. As i have mentioned before its all the great reset plan for 2030.... so the term two sides of the same coin Russia/Ukraine are on the same side.... the Davos cartel.... not the people of the world... here's the link if you would like to watch it.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/oRCyqTAEY05o/
I like the 75 mention and even the 1275 bit, Mini?

The rest... Are you having a laugh?

Last edited by peelaaa; 31st March 2022 at 16:56..
Old 31st March 2022, 17:45   #40
Bazzateer

Quote:
Originally Posted by polinsteve View Post
Is this a spoof? I can't believe it's for real.
Must've put his calendar forward a day instead of his clocks an hour last week.

Maybe he'll repost it tomorrow?

Closed Thread