Out. 136 70.83%
Undecided. 10 5.21%
Unicorns. Or maybe Penguins. 3 1.56%
Voters: 192. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 20th June 2016, 09:27   #91
dadragon
Gets stuck in

Jaguar 3 litre sport. (Lee) Rover 75 Connoisseur T4'd (Roger) Rover 75 Connoisseur SE (Gaynor)

Out, Out Out!!. If only because of the ridiculous EU fishing quotas that are imposed on "us," in "our" waters. For years fishermen have had to throw perfectly good fish (dead as well!!) back into the sea because they can only land what they are told, anyone heard of freezers?, land the fish freeze it and give it to people who need a damn good meal, it's a no brainer, eat it or let it rot at the bottom of the ocean!!. The list of ridiculous rules are endless and i'm not going to go and list them all. One final thought, we are an island and as such have limited space, you can't fit a gallon into a pint pot!!
Regards DaDragon (Roger)
Old 20th June 2016, 09:48   #92
rab60bit
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 Saloon & Tourer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLYER View Post
When zee seagulls follow zee trawler it is because zay think that sardines vill be thrown into zee sea.

Think about it .
If they follow trawlers in our territorial waters zee seagulls KNOW damn well fish (forget exclusively sardines, any fish...) will be thrown into the sea because of the EU quota rules etc. - and I'm no fisherman
Old 20th June 2016, 09:50   #93
rab60bit
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 Saloon & Tourer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dadragon View Post
Out, Out Out!!. If only because of the ridiculous EU fishing quotas that are imposed on "us," in "our" waters. For years fishermen have had to throw perfectly good fish (dead as well!!) back into the sea because they can only land what they are told, anyone heard of freezers?, land the fish freeze it and give it to people who need a damn good meal, it's a no brainer, eat it or let it rot at the bottom of the ocean!!. The list of ridiculous rules are endless and i'm not going to go and list them all. One final thought, we are an island and as such have limited space, you can't fit a gallon into a pint pot!!
Regards DaDragon (Roger)
Ah, Cheshire Imperial measures prevail
Old 20th June 2016, 09:55   #94
SCP440
I really should get out more.......

MG ZT-T 260

I speak to a lot of people most days and the majority seem to be saying they are voting out, admittedly the age group does depend on what they say but even some young people saying they will vote out so house prices collapse and they can then hopefully afford to buy. Most of the over 50's are obviously out but even some of them surprise me for there reasons.

We know the standard reasons but I had one last week tell me she was just wanted to see what would happen if we come out . Some people really do think if we don't like it we can go back in.

I am sure seeing the way the majority of people feel we will be out on Friday or at least starting our 2 year exit plan but I suppose the part that worries me is what will the rest of Europe do to us to make us pay for leaving? Yes I know it will be cutting of there noses to spite there face but can you imagine what the French Police will be like as we exit the Tunnel for example?
Old 20th June 2016, 10:21   #95
FLYER
Banned

rover75 cdti AUTO TOURER 160 bhp.

Thanked 3,685 Times in 2,463 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rab60bit View Post
If they follow trawlers in our territorial waters zee seagulls KNOW damn well fish (forget exclusively sardines, any fish...) will be thrown into the sea because of the EU quota rules etc. - and I'm no fisherman
And you win the trophy for getting it .
Old 20th June 2016, 10:35   #96
aguy
I really should get out more.......

Rover 75 Connoisseur SE 2.5 V6

What finally made me decide I will vote OUT is the immigration issue. I don't want to hear the economist's predictions as they are stabbing in the dark. No one knows, there are no 'facts' as no one has ever left the EU before. Also these economists are part of the establishment which in one way or another benefit from freedom of movement and low wages.

I prefer to think we are big enough and strong enough to create our own wealth by trading world wide without EU restrictions.

So it's immigration for me. If the bath is overflowing you turn off the tap.

The government and IN campaigners say we will build more homes, build and improve schools and pour more money into the NHS. Sadly this will only make our Country a more attractive place resulting in even more migrants wanting to come here.

OUT makes sense to me.
Old 20th June 2016, 10:43   #97
championdaddy
This is my second home

Mg Zt 190

OUT..........for me.
Old 20th June 2016, 10:44   #98
championdaddy
This is my second home

Mg Zt 190

Out for me.
Old 20th June 2016, 10:59   #99
B o B

Rover tourer 75

, As a newcomer to this forum I was interested to see this thread. I belong another (British) car forum and they have the same debate and out of 142 votes they're running at 86.6% OUT. Myself, I'm appalled at the rhetoric being handed out by our leaders and it's clear it's becoming a vote for them to be out or in. Lack of hard, substantiated facts makes it difficult to decide. Just lots of "coulds, probablys, etc" just have made me angry and I'll be voting with my heart - OUT -instead of my head. Of course I fall into the over 50 category, (by some distance).
Old 20th June 2016, 11:06   #100
dadragon
Gets stuck in

Jaguar 3 litre sport. (Lee) Rover 75 Connoisseur T4'd (Roger) Rover 75 Connoisseur SE (Gaynor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rab60bit View Post
Ah, Cheshire Imperial measures prevail
Nah, that's my Manc roots there fella, the good old days in Gorton with proper money, Pounds Shillings and Pennies, proper sweets like Arrow bars, Black jacks, Flying saucers and Swizzle lollies, came to Wilmslow 47 years ago but will always be a Manc!!
Regards DaDragon (Roger)
Closed Thread