Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 16th May 2022, 20:00   #1
Fadows
Regular poster

MG ZT

Default MGZT 190+ ex Rover MG press car

Hi there, I am just seeing if there would be any interest in buying my MGZT. She is MOT'd and used daily. She is a 2003 2.5 V6 in X Power grey. The mileage is reading over 96,000 but this is not correct as the Speedo binnicle has been replaced before my ownership and should read just over 100,000. I have owned the car for four years and really regret having to consider selling her. I am looking for between 1500 to 2000 which is less than I paid. If your interested pm me and I can give you more detailed information and pictures.https://photos.app.goo.gl/jrL3KKZeq5jGQLst9https://photos.app.goo.gl/tq2cND2gfWDqPCJA7
The belts were replaced in 2016 and she was serviced last year. Rear brakes replaced including shields and handbrake. MOT until November.
Extras include: drop down dvd player in rear with remotes and wireless headphones, fitted from new. Red alcantara upholstery with matching dash and gear surround. Xenon headlights with heated wash. Harmon Kardon sound system, with sat nav. 6 disc CD player. Electric folding mirrors. Rear parking sensors. Rear electric blind. Cruise control. Heated seats. I have fitted a light up gear knob which looks so much better than the original which I have.

Last edited by Fadows; 18th May 2022 at 10:13..
Fadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th May 2022, 18:41   #2
Fadows
Regular poster

MG ZT

Smile

H there everyone,
Well as I have had little or no response to my advert which considering how bad it is I'm hardly surprised. I have found this site a wealth of knowledge and extremely helpful but extremely complicated, at least for me to do a decent advert with pictures. I did request email addresses from those who took an interest but for some reason with no luck.
So I have decided to trade her in as I have little choice but to get something cheaper to run.
Fadows is offline   Reply With Quote