Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Events and Meets > Regional Events Forum: The South West
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 1st March 2021, 19:08   #1
daveconnolly
Avid contributor

Rover 75 saloon

Default Powderham castle

looking at powderham castle web site it looks like the car show is on this year July 10 and 11 . depending on vivid restrictions. Thinking of coming down from Darlington for the week of the show would love to have my rover in show with you guys this year. Will come down one sat and do show on Sunday. Is the club thinking of having a stand at this year's show if so would it be possible to put my name down for a space
daveconnolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th March 2021, 15:14   #2
newhavenhibby
Avid contributor

JDM Subaru Legacy GTB6 twin turbo,, JDM Subaru Impreza WRX

Been in touch with my friends at the Crashbox and Classic Car Club in Devon ( who organise the show) and they tell me the show is cancelled for 2021.

The next event will be 9th and 10th July 2022.

Last edited by newhavenhibby; 6th March 2021 at 10:09..
newhavenhibby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th March 2021, 20:37   #3
daveconnolly
Avid contributor

Rover 75 saloon

Hopefully on next year then will hopefully still be coming down that week this year.as we love the area been going to dawlish Warren for about 30 years .the car shows were just a bonus..this year instead of 8days at dawlish thinking of having a couple of nights at Weston super mare to break long trip back to Darlington and have a day at cheddar gouge as wife has never been there . always fancy ed taking the 75 through there and get a few good photos as the rover drive's through.
Old 7th March 2021, 21:36   #4
FLYING BANANA
Moderator/Club Shop

MG ZT 1.8t+. No.3 of 4 in Sunspot Yellow & Ford Fiesta in Black.

Thanked 15,645 Times in 6,806 Posts
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveconnolly View Post
Hopefully on next year then will hopefully still be coming down that week this year.as we love the area been going to dawlish Warren for about 30 years .the car shows were just a bonus..this year instead of 8days at dawlish thinking of having a couple of nights at Weston super mare to break long trip back to Darlington and have a day at cheddar gouge as wife has never been there . always fancy ed taking the 75 through there and get a few good photos as the rover drive's through.
If we can then we may be able to have an informal meet up.

232750. Over 3 months since I drove Banana.

onen hag oll
FLYING BANANA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 7th March 2021, 22:23   #5
daveconnolly
Avid contributor

Rover 75 saloon

Sounds good nothing booked just yet .we always camp at dawlish Warren have done since kids were young as like many we couldn't afford anything else kids are all up and left now. .but are still booking same week as us now and bringing there kids or partner s down with them as they all have so many happy memories of the holidays at dawlish .this year we have decided to maybe give camping a miss. I was64 in February so maybe getting a bit old for it I stii think I'm 20 something but my body is taking great delight in telling me I'm not . We thought we would book up at the mount pleasant at dawlish as been there many a time for a meal and drink.and have lovely sea views..but when speaking to them they have said to phone back April 12 as they aren't sure what is happening yet .and if open .how many rooms etc will be available.hopefully if can't get booked there we will get something else .but when we get booked will let you know and would be great to meet up for maybe a run somewhere and something to eat.