Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 13th August 2020, 05:47   #301
planenut
Regional Secretary

Rover 1.8T Tourer

Thanked 2,036 Times in 1,264 Posts

Precautions and behaviour are the responsibility of "the user".
Old 13th August 2020, 07:36   #302
ADO282
Banned

ROVER 75 Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by planenut View Post
Indeed, I wonder why in that case we are being coerced into performing alien acts, often against our will?

Guido posted up a couple of links, one of which alluded to the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, the tentacles of which can be best described as obfuscation of influence.

Sadly a lot of reasonable debate about those type of activities are stymied by the inevitable tide of redneck religious zealots making ill judged comment and attached to articles of this type, which weaken the arguments and debate reducing it to nothing more than conspiracy theory babble.

Having said that Fred, your statement is one of the utmost importance......

Quote:
It should indeed be the case that we are responsible for our own behaviour, it is not the place for others to dictate the "necessities" of how life should be lived, we can all live within a reasonable framework of rules.

However at some point it must be noted we are not being asked to adhere to reasonable requests any longer, but rather being subjected to state sanctioned coercive control, where people's self confidence is eroded, often irreparably.

I firmly believe in self determination, not at the expense of others, but in collaboration.
Old 13th August 2020, 07:48   #303
planenut
Regional Secretary

Rover 1.8T Tourer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADO282 View Post
........................It should indeed be the case that we are responsible for our own behaviour, it is not the place for others to dictate the "necessities" of how life should be lived, we can all live within a reasonable framework of rules.

However at some point it must be noted we are not being asked to adhere to reasonable requests any longer, but rather being subjected to state sanctioned coercive control, where people's self confidence is eroded, often irreparably..............................
But at least this way, there's always someone else to blame if it goes wrong.
Old 13th August 2020, 07:54   #304
ADO282
Banned

ROVER 75 Connoisseur

Quote:

If it goes wrong? bit late for that I'd say Fred
Old 13th August 2020, 11:40   #305
planenut
Regional Secretary

Rover 1.8T Tourer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADO282 View Post
If it goes wrong? bit late for that I'd say Fred
We are talking of the individuals who choose not to go along with guidance and will rant about everyone else.
Old 13th August 2020, 11:41   #306
kaiser
This is my second home

75 Tourer 2.5 Auto, 1.8T, 75V8ZT

Quote:
IF ? ........................
Old 13th August 2020, 21:30   #307
COLVERT
This is my second home

R75 Saloon.

Thanked 2,167 Times in 1,816 Posts

Just a couple of questions that might have some relevance to the virus infection.

I've read that a virus is just about the smallest thing on the planet that's actually alive.

1/ How small is a virus ???

2/ How small are the holes in the weave of a face mask //

3/ Is the idea that all the viruses have to clog up these holes in order to stop them spreading.

4/ The fact that it takes a powerful microscope to be able to just see a virus means they are extremely small. Looking at a face mask I can see with the naked eye the size of mesh it's made from. So, how many viruses does it take to clog up one of these holes. How many get through without even knowing they've passed through a hole ??

5/ Maybe their electron fields about them stop them sticking together and clogging up at all. ( Oooops. sorry I digress. )

6/ How few viruses are needed to start a pandemic in a
human beings body ??

If viruses can develop at the same rate as human sperm ( 1,000 per second is a low figure ) then it wouldn't take long before you would have millions upon millions of viruses in you. ( a couple of days. ) In fact they would divide and spread exponentially in a very short time.-----So their increase would be super fast. ( So much for a mask managing to stop a few dozen.-- )

Conclusion.--Help from a mask---1,000,000 to one.

Distance is the only thing that will work. The greater the distance the more efficient it is.

PS. Pulling the wool over somebodies eyes is a well known expression.

This government is trying to pull the mask over our eyes with exactly the same intentions.--

PPS. Stop the planet I want to get off.---

Old 13th August 2020, 22:44   #308
kaiser
This is my second home

“Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one.”
― Charles MacKay, Extraordinary Popular Delusions & the Madness of Crowds
Old 14th August 2020, 05:54   #309
kaiser
This is my second home

The best you can hope to achieve with a mask, is that the direction of airflow of air exhaled is diffused. When you talk, the air exhaled from your lungs will hit the face mask, and be re-directed and "filtered", and the velocity of exhaled air will decrease in a straight line out the mouth.
So you can hope for a reduction in droplets going out in a straight line, and not much more.

That is about it!

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMc2007800

A simple experiment will provide ample clarification. Get a smoker to exhale smoke through a mask. Even if you know of no smokers, I think you can visualize the result.
Expecting the smoke to be contained is not the right answer.

As with so many other things, the Marxists have taken the wearing of masks as a visual clue to your submission. It has become a Star of David, that shows the rulers who are meek and who are not. Science plays no role in it, the rulers want compliance! And even better, policing by the useful idiots. So the do gooders can start bashing people up.
Worked in the original Cultural Revolution, will also work here.
That is why it is mandatory to wear face masks in ZOOM/Skype meetings:

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...-zoom-meetings.

If anybody is left, with any brains remaining, this must surely be classified as "Stupid" but a very good indicator of what we are dealing with!

Face it, (pun intended) this is our own version of the cultural revolution. People should go and read a bit about it. It will give you a good road map of what lies ahead. We are ruled by dyed in the wool Marxists, aptly supported by useful idiots in the most unexpected places.

https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/previ...0789775942.mp4

Make no mistake. They are after you in every imaginary way. They will try and control you and everything you do! And when I say anything, I mean ANYTHING! They have only just got started. Don't expect anything to make sense anymore. The only goals are power and control.

As a Swiss saying goes, "your neighbour is the best policeman."

The world has gone mad.
No doubt about it.
Old 14th August 2020, 06:02   #310
mbev51
Banned

Removed

From what I have heard from people who live in Oldham, there is a worry that they are heading for a full Leicester type lockdown.
Closed Thread