Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Items Wanted
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 21st April 2013, 14:15   #1
JB Tourer
Avid contributor

Rover 75 Tourer, MG ZT-T V8, MG ZTV8

Default 75 Tourer or ZT-T Boot Sub

I have owned my 52 plate CDTi Con Se tourer from new. It has now done 230K miles and is time to rebuild or replace. To be completely honest I do not like anything in the market now that I would spend £25k to £30K on so have decided to give her a total rebuild to the spec I should have bought. To this end, it came with Sat Nav but no HK so I am after the HK sub, wiring, amp or any part there of to link into the sat nav. I have the sandstone cubby cover with grill already. I will also be after a complete tourer roof with sunroof but will be looking to collect this in a month or so when I am back in the UK. I am currently living and working in China so getting the Sub etc by post isn't a problem but the roof is a different story....Some people may know me from the two-sixties My V8 as I also have a V8 ZT and my father has a V8 ZTT. If you have any of these please pm me but please also be patient as currently I can not always get my emails. I am happy to pay for any parts by Paypal, cash on collection etc. Just let me know. Sorry to go on but thought with a bit of back ground I may stand a better chance :-)). Thanks for reading, all the best and yes, I do have a MG7 in China. BUT may change it to a Roewe 750 shortly. JB
After re-reading this just to confirm the tourer is in the UK not China and will remain my UK car when I am home. Any parts will be needed in the UK. Thanks again JB

Last edited by JB Tourer; 21st April 2013 at 14:19..
JB Tourer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st April 2013, 15:16   #2
oldcarguy
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 Conn SE Tourer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB Tourer View Post
I have owned my 52 plate CDTi Con Se tourer from new. It has now done 230K miles and is time to rebuild or replace. To be completely honest I do not like anything in the market now that I would spend £25k to £30K on so have decided to give her a total rebuild to the spec I should have bought. To this end, it came with Sat Nav but no HK so I am after the HK sub, wiring, amp or any part there of to link into the sat nav. I have the sandstone cubby cover with grill already. I will also be after a complete tourer roof with sunroof but will be looking to collect this in a month or so when I am back in the UK. I am currently living and working in China so getting the Sub etc by post isn't a problem but the roof is a different story....Some people may know me from the two-sixties My V8 as I also have a V8 ZT and my father has a V8 ZTT. If you have any of these please pm me but please also be patient as currently I can not always get my emails. I am happy to pay for any parts by Paypal, cash on collection etc. Just let me know. Sorry to go on but thought with a bit of back ground I may stand a better chance :-)). Thanks for reading, all the best and yes, I do have a MG7 in China. BUT may change it to a Roewe 750 shortly. JB
After re-reading this just to confirm the tourer is in the UK not China and will remain my UK car when I am home. Any parts will be needed in the UK. Thanks again JB
I have a brand new (in the box) tourer amplifier, part No XQK100330.
£30 + delivery. pm if interested.
oldcarguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st April 2013, 17:26   #3
nebrog23
Loves to post

MG ZT-T CDTi

Saw this on ebay
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3211107836...84.m1423.l2649
nebrog23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd April 2013, 13:17   #4
JB Tourer
Avid contributor

Rover 75 Tourer, MG ZT-T V8, MG ZTV8

Default ZTT or Tourer rear sub

Now have the amp so after the sub and any wiring if you have please. many thx JB
JB Tourer is offline   Reply With Quote