Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 16th February 2016, 19:04   #21
MSS
This is my second home

Rover 75CDT, Jaguar XF-S 3.0V6, V'xhall Omega V6 Estate, Twintop 1.8VVT, Astra Estate and Corsa 1.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gedget75 View Post
Dude, Steve could even had sent the items and they could have get lost, I don't know!

What I say is why he didn't replied to me, when I said that nothing was delivered, and that I wanted the company's name that was used, tracking number, or any other details that could help me to find out what's going on. He just ignored that! And can't use the argument of not having time or having his head away, because he was active on the forum, and he kept posting threads about general stuff.

Even if I think in multiple possible scenarios, I can't understand why not getting an answer. Well, in fact I can, but I guess all of you think the same as me now, as the only possible answer is obvious...
But "dude" has as much right to tell us of his experience of the seller as you do.
Old 16th February 2016, 19:07   #22
Gedget75
Avid contributor

Rover 75 Saloon

Quote:
Originally Posted by mss View Post
But "dude" has as much right to tell us of his experience of the seller as you do.
Yes mate, sound perfect for me. I never said anything against that.

I would just say that if everything the seller say is truth, then use the suggestion of murphyv310 and "show us copy of the audit trail of the parts sent. Even a copy of the receipt from the post office/courier scanned and emailed would help."

It's simple and easy, I guess. Don't you agree?
Old 16th February 2016, 19:11   #23
MSS
This is my second home

Rover 75CDT, Jaguar XF-S 3.0V6, V'xhall Omega V6 Estate, Twintop 1.8VVT, Astra Estate and Corsa 1.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gedget75 View Post
Yes mate, sound perfect for me. I never said anything against that.

I would just say that if everything the seller say is truth, then use the suggestion of murphyv310 and "show us copy of the audit trail of the parts sent. Even a copy of the receipt from the post office/courier scanned and emailed would help."

It's simple and easy, I guess. Don't you agree?
As you have your money back, I don't believe that the seller has any residual obligations to you. Given your original post, I suspect that he will not wish engage with you further.

Going forwards, others will take their own view based the selller's track record including your post here.

There really isn't much else to do.
Old 16th February 2016, 19:14   #24
Gedget75
Avid contributor

Rover 75 Saloon

Quote:
Originally Posted by mss View Post
As you have your money back, I don't believe that the seller has any residual obligations to you. Given your original post, I suspect that he will not wish engage with you further.

Going forwards, others will take their own view based the selller's track record including your post here.

There really isn't much else to do.
No obligations with me at all, 100% agree with you.
BUT, in my point of view, I would do ANYTHING that I could to keep my records and feedback clean.

I don't need to see any proof of delivery. It's for it's own interests, for the seller, to save his image on this case. But, at the end of the day, it's his choice to do it or not...
Old 16th February 2016, 19:17   #25
murphyv310
This is my second home

Hyundai i10 998cc

Thanked 2,298 Times in 1,349 Posts

Hi.
The audit trail would be useful but I do think that this thread has gone far enough. It should have been sorted with the parties concerned and PayPal. Snag is we have only the word of the two parties here, always a pity these threads come up.
Old 16th February 2016, 19:22   #26
respace
Avid contributor

Rover 75

Without wishing to get involved in the current dispute, I posted a question on here before Christmas, Steve identified the part concerned and offered to get it for me, he never asked for payment for his time or trouble only the cost of the part and P&P. It arrived promptly.
Old 16th February 2016, 19:25   #27
Typhoon190
This is my second home

MG ZT-T 190 Monogram Typhoon

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/foru...d.php?t=232933
Old 16th February 2016, 19:38   #28
awvc1
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 Saloon

very upsetting to see someone I know well enough to trust getting a flaming here. I don't know the details, but what I know of Steve doesn't tally with this, and this seems a tad venomous.

What I can tell you about Steve is he has even sent me things totally free of charge in the past. Completely trustworthy guy in my experience. And since the OP got his money back I see nothing here that will change that opinion.

Mods:

FBH
Revotec Fan
Inline 'stat
Xenon lights + washers
BMW MK4 satnav, clock mod, BT ulf, 16:9 screen & TV
upgraded BM54 + BT Aux-in
Miracast box
Glasses holder
Flip Key
Spyhole +Jules plenum shield
PPD - badges,rear plinth, carpeted heater panels, anchor bolts, reflectors
Walnut Dash, handbrake+gearshift
Twin Horns
Drivers cupholder
HK Speakers
Chrome bullet mirrors
Digital speedo
LED interior bulbs
Resler interface
USB charging sockets x2
Old 16th February 2016, 19:42   #29
Gedget75
Avid contributor

Rover 75 Saloon

Quote:
Originally Posted by awvc1 View Post
very upsetting to see someone I know well enough to trust getting a flaming here. I don't know the details, but what I know of Steve doesn't tally with this, and this seems a tad venomous.

What I can tell you about Steve is he has even sent me things totally free of charge in the past. Completely trustworthy guy in my experience. And since the OP got his money back I see nothing here that will change that opinion.
Considering your input, and more 1 or 2, I just don't understand why this situation was different then I honestly also wanted to be another one saying good things about him.

Guess I will never know why I was the unlucky one...
Old 16th February 2016, 19:58   #30
Simondi
Regional Secretary

MGTF, MG ZS EV Exclusive

Thanked 3,563 Times in 1,857 Posts

This thread is now closed.

The OP and the seller have now made contact and I would hope can get this resolved in an amicable fashion.
Closed Thread